Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda made Drake do a combo move with ryuo G4 too
It just shows Hybrid Lucci may have an attack on G4 tier . Same way Hybrid Drake finisher is g4 tier
Same with base kaku AP being around Zoro mid tier moves

Adcoc Luffy wihout gears will mid diff any seraphim
Roc G2/g3 (no adcoc) will low diff
G4 (no adcoc) will 2-3 shots
Base g5 low diffs

Seraphims aren't a threat to Luffy at all
Despite having tougher durability than lunarians /king

After luffy did not use ACoC vs Lucci was wondering if Oda not going have them spam it .
Seem we going need a more serious fight or something more dangerous for them to spam it .

When luffy "fought" holdem zoro delt with speeds group
Your comparing moment where luffy wasn't getting fights and zoro was...

Its gonna suck to accept but kaido doe not care about zoro
With everything zoro did only person kaido actually cared about and saw as a threat was luffy
Almost right. Kaido acknowledged the 5 of them. Luffy obviously ranked the highest and then perhaps Zoro or Law with Kaido giving pretty little attention to Kidd and Killer that mostly fought with Big Mom anyways. If Kaido kept Ashura Douji alive for 20 years hoping he would one day become a calamity about equal to Jack, someone Kaido acknowledged as strong, he sure as hell would have wanted any of the Roof Top 5 because they all would have made All Star level. He could have had 8 all Stars all of a sudden.

I wasn't sold on S-Hawk devil fruit when we first learned about it because I was focused on the defensive aspect (everybody can cut steel in the NW) but I guess offensively the devil fruit is interesting.
It isn't just the steel aspect, imo. I think people are too caught up in it and does not realize that Supa Supa turns a normal human body to swords. That is to say: Supa Supa + Normal Human Body = Swords made of steel.

Logically, Supa Supa + Lunarian Body = Swords made of lunarian skin (which is far more durable than even a dragon's skin).

Status
Not open for further replies.