Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So despite the flameless mode of the seraphim being significantly higher than that of a lunarian, you think with the flame on there’s no different?
Where do you get the comparison between flameless King and Seraphim?

Because the only frameless hits King took were Zoro’s advanced haki attacks and S-Shark only ate a no name DJ kick. Hardly comparable attacks?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Lunarian DNA just builds upon thier base durability.

Example:

Base durability is Flesh - Lunarian Durability is steel.

Base Durability is Steel - Lunarian Durability is Diamond.

Obviously, it's not exactly like that, but you get the drift. Whatever the base durability is, the Lunarian DNA amplifies it by ten fold.
Not sure I’m following correctly, it’s giving the Seraphs Lunarian durability. There’s no amplification involved.

It isn’t the same durability because the steel absorbs the impact so it doesn’t effect the Diamond.

And again, if durability doesn’t stack what’s the point of the exoskeleton when the Germa already have raid suits?
The point is not stacking up durability because the exqueleton are more durable than the raid suit, the point is to have different layers of protection.

In WCI the BMP had special bullets to bypass the durability of the exqueleton and even tho the Vinsmoke had the RS on them, they were still hurt because Exqueleton > RS in durability. Therefore if you are able to pierce thought the exqueleton even if the RS is above it, the exqueleton will be pierce. Which happened proving that the durability does not stacks up.

I think Kid is gonna have his moment of shine before their fight either gets interrupted or Kid gets defeated.

Might be a good chance after getting ponglyphs for Law, BB being an opportunist going towards Shanks vs Kid to completr his poneglyph collection.

Would be funny if he decides to abandon pirate island and sink it, it lived it's usefulness, gathered allied pirates, his nase temporary and out with it. Garp arriving at an dead end lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oh god damn it
that translated page with Vegapunk
The Cypher Pol agents were being kidnapped for months
and the real Vegapunk didn't know about it
so I think the traitor really is a vegapunk nooooo

Where do you get the comparison between flameless King and Seraphim?

Because the only frameless hits King took were Zoro’s advanced haki attacks and S-Shark only ate a no name DJ kick. Hardly comparable attacks?
Flame less Jinbe was facetanking bullet fire. Flameless King on the other hand isn’t shown to have any special durability so it’s likely just normal human level.

Status
Not open for further replies.