One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Next chapter Luffy, Zoro, Lucci, Kaku and 2 Seraphim show up in front of Nami and suddenly they have 3 seraphim to deal with. Might as well get all 4 of them in the same place and oneshot them with a big attack. :milaugh:

I hope we're right, because if Oda lets Vegapunk get away with creating child clone soldiers without consequence, I'll be pissed.

I trust Oda more than most, so I'll choose to believe he won't justify clone children being used as soldiers. I hope there is a payoff here.

This is why I don't hate guns, or bombs. Tom was right: people made those things. People have no right to call their own inanimate creations evil, when they made them. Nuclear power can be used to eradicate, or give fuel, the same with fire.

S-Snake, when she talked to Jinbei and he thanked her, seemed like a normal, shy, bratty girl responding to him. The Seraphim are just kids, and I hope Franky, Nami, and Chopper, who know how badly science can be abused, lecture Vegapunk on doing this shit.

Dragon is way above Vegapunk for me right now. Vegapunk chose WG reseadrch money over an army trying to free people. Vegapunk is the enemy of this arc, and not because he's evil. He just cared more about promoting science, than what his technology would lead to. And this ties into the Ancient Weapons: Vegapunk explains why the Ancient Kingdom was dangerous. They cared so much about freedom, they ignored what their own actions could lead to.
Very interesting. And this explains the Kuma stuff. He didn't accept Kuma's rejection about his memories and he convince him. He says he is his close friend but it is something weird here.

I think either outcome is possible.

Either Shanks puts Kidd in his place, like pretty much everyone expects him to do

OR

Kidd extreme diffs Shanks and then Luffy meets Shanks on Elbaf to give him his straw hat. Otherwise I don't see why Luffy and co would go to Elbaf.

I like any cover page with the Strawhats but this one isn’t one of my favorites. The perspective felt too confusing to me. However, I really like Sanji’s green pants because they look good on him.

Rob Lucci is such a drama queen. I also got a giggle out of Luffy’s idgaf attitude towards Lucci’s tantrum.

I am glad that S-Bear and S-Hawk were dealt with so quickly. Since Luffy, Zoro, Lucci, and Kaku handled the seraphim so easily, I imagine that they will clash with Kizaru and Saturn. Things could get dicey if Lucci and Kaku fight with Saturn and Kizaru. I imagine that’s what will happen.

I was also really happy to see Elbaf! Shanks juat loves hanging out at taverns! The kid giant reminded me of kid Luffy! I also like how he’s all battle crazy! I always thought that Kidd lost his arm to Shanks. It turns out that was not the case. I still think Kidd could hold his own against Shanks. After all, he and Law both defeated Big Mom.

Shanks is so fucking shameless man. 💀😭

Imagine saying this to someone who had more balls than you to face the Emperors head on. You a bitch for sitting on your ass for 20 years and doing nothing, and the moment Big Meme and Kaido fall, you finally "decide" to go after the One Piece. You big fat fucking fraud. 🤣
Why face someone head on when you can do it from a distance?

Maybe Shanks did that to Kaido? Also, my fight someone inferior to you when you can have an underling do it with ease? Think! smh
Post automatically merged:

This is how you know Teach and the admirals aren’t conquerors.

Kid’s the only guy so far who’s actually wanted to fight shanks.
Unfortunately, it might be because Kidd isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. As much as I disdain GB, at least he knew enough to retreat.

Shanks is so fucking shameless man. 💀😭

Imagine saying this to someone who had more balls than you to face the Emperors head on. You a bitch for sitting on your ass for 20 years and doing nothing, and the moment Big Meme and Kaido fall, you finally "decide" to go after the One Piece. You big fat fucking fraud. 🤣
That s why i root for kidd
No plot armor
No fleets
No help
Kidd is him @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Boundless @Pantheos @Killer#777

I think either outcome is possible.

Either Shanks puts Kidd in his place, like pretty much everyone expects him to do

OR

Kidd extreme diffs Shanks and then Luffy meets Shanks on Elbaf to give him his straw hat. Otherwise I don't see why Luffy and co would go to Elbaf.
Luffy going to Elbaf doesnt have to have any reason to do with Shanks lol

There are other characters and plotlines that need to be addressed there that frankly have nothing to do with him