Current Events Theory on how Kid vs Shanks will go next chapter.

Will Kid and Shanks split the sky next chapter?

• Total voters
I think Oda is going to find a way to make both characters look good in the fight, so I'm guessing Shanks is going to have the upper hand and is going to hit Kid with some advanced conqueror's attacks. And similarly to how Luffy figured out how to use advanced conquerors haki by getting hit by Kaido's attacks Kid will do the same thing here, and the cliffhanger of the fight will probably be Shanks and Kid splitting the sky at the end or in the middle of the chapter.

That way Kid is going to look good by being able to pull off the sky splitting feat, and Shanks will look good by having the upper hand through most of the fight and also eventually winning the fight in a future chapter.

Honestly, imo Kid can fodderize fleet captains, some giants or Rockstar (especially as he delivers the message), but he wont touch a commander signficantly. Not that he cant hurt some of them, it just wont happen because narration will have Shanks be important elsewhere.

But regardless, youd have to assume Shanks' crew even lets him clash with Shanks if they actually clash

Honestly, imo Kid can fodderize fleet captains, some giants or Rockstar (especially as he delivers the message), but he wont touch a commander signficantly. Not that he cant hurt some of them, it just wont happen because narration will have Shanks be important elsewhere.

But regardless, youd have to assume Shanks' crew even lets him clash with Shanks if they actually clash
I doubt the commanders are capable of stopping Kid anymore. He's a 3 billion berry pirate, the guy 2v1ed big mom. The RHP commanders are strong, but I highly doubt even Ben is that strong.

I doubt the commanders are capable of stopping Kid anymore. He's a 3 billion berry pirate, the guy 2v1ed big mom. The RHP commanders are strong, but I highly doubt even Ben is that strong.
Again, its not about that. I know this. Its likely why itll jump straight to Kid vs Shanks, because harming anyone in Shanks' crew doesnt make sense at this point, unless its someone like Rockstar, who isnt a commander/officer.

Edit: Though Ben calmly held Kizaru at gunpoint so I question Ben losing either. Kid did not beat BM alone.

I can't hope but to see that Shank's walking around Elbaf with a severed Kidd head. nothing would make me happier in One Piece. Please get kid the fuck out of here. Though I guess it would be cool if the pirate guild showed up and saved kid. I mean that's literally what it would take for Kidd to get out of this alive believably.

besides only a select few can use ADcoc.

Luffy, yamato,shanks, whitebeard, roger, kaidou and big mom. that's means presumably only three characters alive have that ability that's more than enough.

Most of the fight will be offscreen probably.

Similar to Law vs BB i think we will definitely see kidd land an attack on shanks. I think the fight will get stopped by Loki or someone else and kidd would be heavily wounded by the end

Chances are that Kidd and Shanks will fight similarly to Law, it makes sense that we'd see Shanks do something around the same time Blackbeard does something, both pairs, Kidd/Law and Blackbeard/Shanks have connections and parallels.

Though of course 90% of it will be off-screen