Current Events Theory on how Kid vs Shanks will go next chapter.

Will Kid and Shanks split the sky next chapter?

• Total voters
So you wanted scenes of Kid being in prison lmao? He literally has been in Udon since long before Luffy got to Wano
Obviously not, we already got plenty of those bruv with useless gag scenes of him and Luffy doing nothing in prison. But key character building moments like him reuniting with his crew were cut out. Another potentially impactful moment could’ve been him beating up on Apoo for not only his betrayal but their long running beef but then that also subsequently got turned into a gag scene. With Law we had plenty of moments that were significant for his character, Kid didn’t even get a sliver of that.

Too fast for them to split the sky if it happen it is a chapter later of this fight.
Next chapter we will probably have the 2 giants using elbaff spear , killer blocking it .
We will be showed a little more of Kid crew strenght and Kid will steal a lots of steels from the ships nearby .
We mihgt also see Kid refuse and ebat up ROckstar or refuse and killer kill rockstar.
Post automatically merged:

Half a chapter and then complete off panel until Robin reads the result in a newspaper in 2 years.
you know oda lmao but we are end game so I have hope .

Since Shanks asked for the Giants assistance, I think it would be cool if Dorry & Brogy opened the dances and performer Hakkoku towards Kidd Pirates Ship.

It would parallel the moment they had in Little Garden, with the same Dynamic: attack from Land directed to Sea.

And Killer could get in the way and deflect/stop it.
That would be good Hype for the Giants and for Killer at the same time.

Kidd will shine later in a direct confrontation with Shanks.
We think a like my guy

I hope we see this.

Curious to see what Kid does without Zoro around to save his ass.
Killer will block it

Since Shanks asked for the Giants assistance, I think it would be cool if Dorry & Brogy opened the dances and performer Hakkoku towards Kidd Pirates Ship.

It would parallel the moment they had in Little Garden, with the same Dynamic: attack from Land directed to Sea.

And Killer could get in the way and deflect/stop it.
That would be good Hype for the Giants and for Killer at the same time.

Kidd will shine later in a direct confrontation with Shanks.
It seems like Dorry and Brogy are the top dogs. I could see Killer and Kidd maybe trying to stop it together or just Kidd.

ONE fucking drop of sweat.

I doubt the commanders are capable of stopping Kid anymore. He's a 3 billion berry pirate, the guy 2v1ed big mom. The RHP commanders are strong, but I highly doubt even Ben is that strong.
Law and Kid won because of thier willpower to push through and some dumb luck.

You're making it out like they straight up overpowered and KOed her, which couldn't be farther from the truth. There wasn't even a huge clash of finishers between them. Just Law and Kid hitting Big Mom with their strongest attacks, then her being hit by a massive explosion, and still not being KOed.

Had the battlefield been anywhere else, they would have lost.

Last edited:

You're making it out like they straight up overpowered and KOed her, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Not realy they would have come up with a different plan and yes kid straight overpowered her why you think she was unable to move ? Or when he broke her arm with corna dio he overpowered her for breaking her arm and sending her flying.
They are also both stronger then when they fought her now they probably mid hight diff her in 2v1 .

since Shanks seems to be personally taking charge this time, the fight will cut short. Law Vs BB was a different scenario. Law picked ideal location to clash despite being ambushed, also his crew had a plan. Most importantly, Law has hax DF. On the other hand, Kidd has only one plan- "attack", not so smart plan when we have fleet of allies + Giant warriors of Elbaf + a Yonko with his full crew.

Law VS bb WAS 2 CHAPTERS BACK TO BACK TOUGHT
oups caps lock
Kidd isn't Law. Law has a fighting chance because BB is a jobber and he only has 3 weak commanders with him, Kidd has to go through a bunch of nameless Captains before he can get to the full RHP crew+a couple of giants, both chapters ended with a panel for the captains and with an editor note. It makes no difference to me if there's more to it.

Last edited:
Not realy they would have come up with a different plan and yes kid straight overpowered her why you think she was unable to move ? Or when he broke her arm with corna dio he overpowered her for breaking her arm and sending her flying.
They are also both stronger then when they fought her now they probably mid hight diff her in 2v1 .
Not what I meant. There was no epic clash between finishers, where Law and Kid broke through her ultimate attack to beat her.

They hit her with there strongest attacks. She them took a massive explosion to the face. And still didn't get KOed after that. The lava is what put her down.

Not sure what you their their grand plan would have been after everything they hit her with, including their strongest attacks, and an outside bomb blast failed to KO her. She lost because she landed in the lava.

You're making it out like they straight up overpowered and KOed her, which couldn't be farther from the truth. There wasn't even a huge clash of finishers between them. Just Law and Kid hitting Big Mom with their strongest attacks, then her being hit by a massive explosion, and still not being KOed.

That's just not what happened

Law created a hole leading into magma, Kid knocked her down that hole, BM fell into magma with bombs. Take away the bombs and you still have a heavily injured BM falling into magma.

In any case, I just don't think Kid's going to be bothered by commanders who's bounty is a fraction of his. People who haven't done anything in their career even remotely comparable to what Kid did and is doing.