Current Events Theory on how Kid vs Shanks will go next chapter.

Will Kid and Shanks split the sky next chapter?

• Total voters
Loki will come to save Kidd's life from Shanks as a mediator

Then, Loki will see Nami and will instantly fall over her.
:whitepress:
Nothing stopping it.
Kaido is dead.
Tower is fallen.
Now everyone is equal. No one is strongest
Oda creating little spark of war everywhere.
It seems like every Yonko will fight in four different war zone , ultimately colliding with each other.
So I am excited about what will cross guild do?
Then there is Dragon who is going to attack world government soon.
Ultimately every single one will lose and Imu will win

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:whitepress:
Nothing stopping it.
Kaido is dead.
Tower is fallen.
Now everyone is equal. No one is strongest
Oda creating little spark of war everywhere.
It seems like every Yonko will fight in four different war zone , ultimately colliding with each other.
So I am excited about what will cross guild do?
Then there is Dragon who is going to attack world government soon.
Ultimately every single one will lose and Imu will win
It doesn't matter what everyone will do because they will all become prey to BB. ✌️

I think Kid and Law will just destroy or get rid of all their poneglyph, if they end up losing to Shanks or Blackbeard, since they both got high ego...Which results in only the SHP own the 3 copies...Vegapunk probably got the last one :gokulaugh:

All im going to say, is that Kidd is not going to lose.
He probably gets saved by Loki asking shanks to leave him since he helped beat big mom. Because there's no way in hell oda is making a character of this importance to story (more than kaido) and one of the most popular chapters in shonen look bad after YEARS of waiting to see him in action

He probably gets saved by Loki asking shanks to leave him since he helped beat big mom. Because there's no way in hell oda is making a character of this importance to story (more than kaido) and one of the most popular chapters in shonen look bad after YEARS of waiting to see him in action
Doubt kidd would allow that. Hes targeted shanks for sometime now and now has reached him. I do think some giants may side with kidd, loki possibly being one of them, but I think that may happen at the start of the fight. And for a giant to stop the fight between Kidd and Shanks they would have to be incredibly strong. Maybe loki is but who knows. For Kidd this is situation is probably do or die. Similiar scenario when kaido first landed and Kidd/Killer decided to fight to their absolute limits.

could actually see this lol but at the same time the fight ended with bb using kurouzu the one two combos is practically set.

Oh, I don't doubt it.

Law clashes with @Blackbeard intensely, but in all the destruction, he does not notice Shiryu sneaking behind him with Awakened Suke Suke, that makes him undetectable to all senses and even FS/ACoO, and stabs Law in the heart. His awakening is such that Law does not even notice he has been stabbed because his senses simply do not register the attack at first.

Law drops to his knees, which @Blackbeard sees as a chance for Kurouzu, sarcastically thanks Law for his Poneglyph scrubbing, and then gives Law a point blank quake punch to solidify his gratitude.

And then he gives one more quake punch to Law's crew and submarine.

:myman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Oda is going to find a way to make both characters look good in the fight, so I'm guessing Shanks is going to have the upper hand and is going to hit Kid with some advanced conqueror's attacks. And similarly to how Luffy figured out how to use advanced conquerors haki by getting hit by Kaido's attacks Kid will do the same thing here, and the cliffhanger of the fight will probably be Shanks and Kid splitting the sky at the end or in the middle of the chapter.

That way Kid is going to look good by being able to pull off the sky splitting feat, and Shanks will look good by having the upper hand through most of the fight and also eventually winning the fight in a future chapter.
I think Kidd will use it at the start of the fight, Law already demonstrated better haki abilities post-wano and I'm sure Kidd had similar realizations.

Oh, I don't doubt it.

Law clashes with @Blackbeard intensely, but in all the destruction, he does not notice Shiryu sneaking behind him with Awakened Suke Suke, that makes him undetectable to all senses and even FS/ACoO, and stabs Law in the heart. His awakening is such that Law does not even notice he has been stabbed because his senses simply do not register the attack at first.

Law drops to his knees, which @Blackbeard sees as a chance for Kurouzu, sarcastically thanks Law for his Poneglyph scrubbing, and then gives Law a point blank quake punch to solidify his gratitude.

And then he gives one more quake punch to Law's crew and submarine.

:myman:
Bro 😂😂😂 this would be wild and totally broken for shiryu