Questions & Mysteries Is Shanks afraid of Eustass Kidd?

Is Shanks afraid of the "New Era"?

• Total voters
Blackbeard was lucky he ran into law
Sh wouldve ended his career in a way bb got saved
BB is not in a great position vs. Law. Law and crew have a plan that will let them escape: the sea, Law's crews' knowledge of the sea, and all of BB's crew have df. Those issues were blatantly foreshadowed.

OT somewhat, but in many ways it seems BB is getting anxious. Normally, he waits for the right moment to strike. Why didn't he wait until someone had all of the Poneglyphs and then struck with his complete crew at a place that is to his advantage?

BB is not in a great position vs. Law. Law and crew have a plan that will let them escape: the sea, Law's crews' knowledge of the sea, and all of BB's crew have df. Those issues were blatantly foreshadowed.

OT somewhat, but in many ways it seems BB is getting anxious. Normally, he waits for the right moment to strike. Why didn't he wait until someone had all of the Poneglyphs and then struck with his complete crew at a place that is to his advantage?
I mean yeah law can instantly escape
Room all his crew in the submarine and room the submarine until they get away

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean, Kid is now worth 3 billion Berries and just helped take down two Emperors…Shanks would be justified in not taking him as lightly as he must have in their last encounter. That being said, his RHP Grand Fleet or however you characterized it could just be on Elbaf because their surrogate leader is preparing for a bigger conflict, one we all know is coming. I don’t think Shanks gathered his forces just to take on a guy he’s already ganked once, but it’s bad news for Kid either way :endthis:

There's absolutely no way Shanks is jumping Kid.
But Kid jumping Shanks.Captain vs Captain is always the case.Giants are fodder for Kidd anyway.
Post automatically merged:

The last time Kidd fought a yonkou he had much more help
Dude damaged and tanked lot of BM´s attacks.Fucker facetanked a punch and smiled lol.

Help or not,thats Kidds own feats

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
But he already had overwhelming power lol.

Discount his allies, the main crew is overwhelming power. Shanks adding more and more to the forces against just Kidd speaks a lot about either Shanks or Kidd. Maybe both.
Should he tell Rockstar to ask Kid how many officers Kid has? So Shanks can bring just the same amount.

Oh, should they also create some ground rules like a 1v1 tournament?
He could ask the Giants to be the judges.
Should they also provide each other a list of all of their crews abilities? You know, so people don't get surprised and fight is fair.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Should he tell Rockstar to ask Kid how many officers Kid has? So Shanks can bring just the same amount.

Oh, should they also create some ground rules like a 1v1 tournament?
He could ask the Giants to be the judges.
Should they also provide each other a list of all of their crews abilities? You know, so people don't get surprised and fight is fair.
Doesn't have to be fair, but the fact Shanks is adding additional forces against 1 ship says a whole lot.

Shanks said he didn't want the battle to spill out into an all out war on Elbaf. So he probably means to contain it at the coast. Possibly even avert it if he can.

In any case, nobody but Shanks and maybe the top commanders can even touch Kid. Kid has control over magnetism. The Red Hair pirates use basic weaponry. Unless they are packing high end haki that can negate DFs, they won't be able to bypass magnetism.

Shanks's grand fleet definitely doesn't have that level of power. Most of his commanders probably don't either.
Why would he think a fight with Kid + Killer would lead to an all out war in the first place?