Questions & Mysteries Is Shanks afraid of Eustass Kidd?

Is Shanks afraid of the "New Era"?

• Total voters
Someone photoshop kidds face on whitebeard and Shanks on Blackbeard
Kid ain’t a bitch like Teach
Post automatically merged:

Why would he think a fight with Kid + Killer would lead to an all out war in the first place?
it would if he didn’t come to stop Kid himself. Most of his commanders don’t have the haki to counter magnetism.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shanks now the new generation will be the change of the world and he knows they will overpower him. I guess he wants to push him as much as possible, he wants kid to see grow. But at the same time, it’s hard for him to accept when the new gen will surpass him.

It says

"Holy fuck, Eustass Kidd is here. I need everything I can get my hands on STAT."
He literally says he wants to not damage Elbaf and then asks the Giants to make sure that doesnt happen lol

This has nothing to do with Kid in terms of being "afraid" of him. I like when people twist narratives when frankly nothing in said narrative even implies what you are saying.

Shanks alone stopped Akainu and went to Marineford with 1 ship and threatened tk figbt everyone. Do we forget this?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
"Holy fuck that moron Kid saved me the trouble of looking for the road ponaglyphs. Gotta Thank him by obliterating his entire crew and forgetting about him later.
He literally says he wants to not damage Elbaf and then asks the Giants to make sure that doesnt haplen lol

This has nothing to do with Kid in terms of being "afraid" of him. I like when people twist narratives when frankly nothing in said narrative even implies what you are saying.

Shanks alone stopped Akainu and went to Marineford with 1 ship and threatened tk figbt everyone. Do we forget this?
I'm so glad Shanks, his entire crew & armada need outside help to stop Elbaf from being damaged from.....

Kid.
Killer.
Heat.
Wire.

:risicheck: