• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have a reason to be paranoid from dest/AL either

they have been voting scum every day

flowa was the one with bad gameplay and the one i suspect. i was wrong on broki so want to trust AL/broki on this
Ekko bow can honestly neeshga say anything gah about kobe/flower's thread fredishay aey bow would neeshga mind wibbs slot yeeted

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly charlie u have been acting sus man

u dont sound very happy with this PoE and want to shed doubts on deep wolves / enlarge PoE before solving current PoE

not sure where is ur paranoia coming from, if he hides behind me he wont die nor will he be resolved. its super easy to fake just hiding behind me lol. he's gna come later and say "hurr durr i hid behind ekko but i didn't die so ekko is good"

i also have an innocent check on me and broki just told u she trust that result. seriously what are u doing??

his slot doesn't get resolved at all

he has to hide behind AM/ryu here

worst case scenario for him he clears one of them and closes the PoE on himself even more
well, i guess you're right about hidding part

tbh, i'm trying to figure out who could be this team of 4 people (blue) since we still have time and worst thing that could happen is you being blue gf imo so i'm causious

nobody's really trying to back up adam so i'd guess he'd be red dude

Emil

Certified Memelord
well, i guess you're right about hidding part

tbh, i'm trying to figure out who could be this team of 4 people (blue) since we still have time and worst thing that could happen is you being blue gf imo so i'm causious

nobody's really trying to back up adam so i'd guess he'd be red dude
if I'm blue GF then him hiding behind me wont kill him nor tell u anything about me lol

u arent making sense man

tpein just backed him up earlier, softly. tpein has been very weak this game tbh. sad

pot isnt helping us against him, in fact he voted the counter wagon to adam

odd isnt doing jack against him

jules isnt doing jack against him other that saying she doesn't like him and not do anything

if I'm blue GF then him hiding behind me wont kill him nor tell u anything about me lol

u arent making sense man

tpein just backed him up earlier, softly. tpein has been very weak this game tbh. sad

jules isnt doing jack against him other that saying she doesn't like him and not do anything
i said you're right about hidding part, gimme a sec

i like ur point on RA losing gold randomly. considering he is being inactive i bet its his team buying stuff using his gold
i mean, this thing aside, what i dislike about his role is that he basically claimed investigative type to out rion/muugen (depending how you look on it), but haven't said a thing mech wise ever since and he's clearly playing

but like i said, i have to think, give me a sec

(i don't have any heal btw, sorry)

u arent making sense man

Some players don't trust you and from my pov it's making me wondering if it's scum vs scum or town vs scum and the players being suspected I don't town read any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.