• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you scum read AM?

Ehm, @Udell is the person who was redirected still alive? xd
I redirected Dr. Watson to himself Night 1 and he died. He must have been the doing the faction kill and I found him sus.

I redirected Gambit to himself 2 nights later and red mafia failed a kill. Wasn't enough evidence for me to bring out against Gambit plus he wasn't posting but I notice everyone on red team call me scum; therefore it was easy to pick them off. Gambit scum read me so his slot is sus. I'm taking Kagu out this DP because her slot reeks of scum. Does nothing but coast, it was funny to leave her alive until now. Examine both slots and choose wisely. I don't really feel like defending myself at this point.

Also I poison Ekko because his slot can burn idc. :kayneshrug:
its funny these fks scum read me but none of them dares talk 2 sentences to me

@Udell ur next

claim. how did u end up killing watson? for all we know u could be a puppet doing it

u voted kagura earlier. did u use this ability?
Of course it came from me. I threatened multiple people with it already. Everyone with a brain can figure that out. I hope you die from poison gg.

i was in the same stupid council chat, and had my ability and gold stolen.

looking at description of council, says top will benefit the most, i see kagura number 1 spot.
I didn’t really care for that gold anyway. Wasn’t planning to use any of it. So if who ever stole it got it, they did me a favour by kicking me out of that fucking chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
Of course it came from me. I threatened multiple people with it already. Everyone with a brain can figure that out. I hope you die from poison gg
why kagura tho wtf r u doing helping scum. ur just open scumming now

Also I poison Ekko because his slot can burn idc. :kayneshrug:
okay this guy is straight up open scumming

u have yet to tell me why u scum read me

please end this fker

Emil

Certified Memelord
I redirected Gambit to himself 2 nights later and red mafia failed a kill
adam claims he subbed for gambit and used an ability on charlie in this night. if u redirected him to himself he is straight up lying about whatever result he got

mate this looks painfully mafia vs mafia now

You’re too bloodthirsty to be optimal in a gladitor lynch situation, you’re kinda fucked tbh
You're too passive to be considered town. This ability is perfect for me anyway because scum was gonna leave alive until endgame. I ain't going there with yall as town. Especially if you are town. What have you done this game? Kagu is better off dead, yall should be thanking me.
why kagura tho wtf r u doing helping scum. ur just open scumming now

okay this guy is straight up open scumming

u have yet to tell me why u scum read me

please end this fker
I already told you why you are scum. I'm not going to repeat myself. Funny how anyone that pushed you except me died.

oh, random thought

anyone wants to claim ability that sets kagu and udell as lynch candidates?

speak now or i won't listen to "guys, it can be used pro town" later

Status
Not open for further replies.