• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, she got some shield but it wasn't part of her role. Problem i have with that is if she was last Red, she Has done nothing to me through her ability. I'd know if it was hostile i'm pretty sure. Unless she's scum but ability itself isn't classified like that
It's hard to pinpoint exactly because the way she played fits an indie role - jester kind of.

She hasn't played town role for sure as she didn't defend herself, didn't vote muugen, was fine with getting lynched just because she survived 2-3 cycles in a weeb.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Btw, i'd rather keep Usopp alive and at least see someone flipping blue first :/

Is there something you can do @Ekkologix about poison one way or another?
adam is blue
pot is likely blue. he voted AM instead of adam and said nothing to justify it
AM red
kagura indie

did jules vote AM? throw her into possible blue as well

and no i dont have anything to heal with poison is fken broken and they r using it on poor players that cant buy antidote

i also have bulletrpof from psyloke since i lynched muugen. they know this is the only way to kill me

Emil

Certified Memelord
Faction

They killed worst then Adam and then worst again.

I didn't subbed till that time.

Did worst was sussing anyone in the beginning?
i know he was susing me at some point. dont recall who else need to look back

i thought worst was cleared by an innocent check when he was shot

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii

btw, so are you indie or not?
No I'm not indie ffs

I'm town !!!

I'm surprised why none of you peeps have bothered to check on me. It hurts my mouth having to repeat the same thing over and over.

Also Udell using that stupid ability on me is so stupid. Why not use it on AM? That guy has been scumming since day 1.

I'm sure Udell is some kind of hostile indie himself because he simply doesn't care. What a poor choice. Shame.

No I'm not indie ffs

I'm town !!!

I'm surprised why none of you peeps have bothered to check on me. It hurts my mouth having to repeat the same thing over and over.

Also Udell using that stupid ability on me is so stupid. Why not use it on AM? That guy has been scumming since day 1.

I'm sure Udell is some kind of hostile indie himself because he simply doesn't care. What a poor choice. Shame.
Would you consider buying antidote for Usopp then?

Status
Not open for further replies.