Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You all really cared for this backstory when oda had already said it wasnt important before?
Nah

Just don't like how he put it in SBS when he had plenty of opportunity to do so by linking it with the zoro's plot in wano which he totally abandoned after laying the ground work for it

This is trash tier writing

I

Indigo

Oda putting Zoro's lineage in a SBS is shit, yeah, but it's not that big of a deal to be honest

it confirms it's not an important lineage, so it won't matter for Zoro's character

many people said this is what they wanted before Wano in fact, that Zoro wasn't the son of anybody important

and it also stops people from speculating about it, when it won't matter for the story

but Oda hit a new low with this, make all those people in Wano reacting to Zoro's appearance and then just drop the lineage on a SBS lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah

Just don't like how he put it in SBS when he had plenty of opportunity to do so by linking it with the zoro's plot in wano which he totally abandoned after laying the ground work for it

This is trash tier writing
It sucks he put it in the sbs true, but his family is about what we expected anyway some nobodies that werent even worth drawing

I

Indigo

I wonder if the pirates that killed Zoro's father are still around

and if they would recognize Zoro's face because of it

could be an interesting small plotline, like one of Zoro's next fights reveal to have killed his dad

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It sucks he put it in the sbs true, but his family is about what we expected anyway some nobodies that werent even worth drawing
Don't care about who is in family..

Really doesn't matter and has no bearance on Zoro's character

It's just that he messed up by not covering it in wano

Instead he gave us those clowns momo and scabbards 😑

Well anyways is true that Zoro's next plot is going to be related with strenght since he is a fighter though is cool if oda mix him with character wise like chapter 1033 funny how his haters only see him like a "muscle head"while he has the most beatiful dream and is not even related with strenght or power Zoro's character was already built pre TS and sometimes this pre TS moments are already touchinh post TS that's the reason he doesn't have to much character development
I'm hoping a beautiful moment when he make his three swords black overall wado and at the end he will have a better moment than after nothing happened and ch 1033