Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

Sanjis fire isn’t from Judge tho, it’s from Sora as judge wanted to give him invisibility not fire.

:cheers:
I am all in man, it's not hate fr.
I find it really weird that sanji's siblings have similar abilities and oda did said that judge wants to turn them into sanji actually. Able to use their powers without the rs.
I know that sanji has something very powerful inside him but how that came to be?
His mother was what exactly?
Nothing in her physiology resembles a lunarian and we didn't get an info about other fire users like lunarians from queen.
In my opinion judge planted df abilities to his children and sanji has the strongest one that has yet to be fully unlocked.
It would be nice to introduce powerful women that have special powers and sanji's mom was one of them but for now I can't relate that thought with the manga

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
so now there is fire haki? :choppawhat:

He gets reaction to using haki but not fire? :choppawhat:
who said anything about fire haki stop making shit up dude, judge said he was impressed sanji could use haki and sanji said ne needed haki plus exoskeleton to resist IJ, but now we know when he fought judge he was using heat resistance:myman:

Looking at the information given... I don't know if I would have wanted Zoro family tree bit to be in the manga. Like invest chapters on it ....not worth it personally.

Also we all know that this stuff is normally linked to power ups in manga, like X character discovers something about their family past and that empowers them bla bla bla.

Zoro PU are always based on expanding his knowledge either in haki or weapons.

I am all in man, it's not hate fr.
I find it really weird that sanji's siblings have similar abilities and oda did said that judge wants to turn them into sanji actually. Able to use their powers without the rs.
I know that sanji has something very powerful inside him but how that came to be?
His mother was what exactly?
Nothing in her physiology resembles a lunarian and we didn't get an info about other fire users like lunarians from queen.
In my opinion judge planted df abilities to his children and sanji has the strongest one that has yet to be fully unlocked.
It would be nice to introduce powerful women that have special powers and sanji's mom was one of them but for now I can't relate that thought with the manga
I think it’s all related to the miracle drug Sora took. Somehow this drug countered Judges Lineage Factor changes and overwrote them with the abilities we see Sanji use today.

So hopefully we someday find out what that drug was.

Why are u saying convinced me u arent oda he literally just said DJ is not from exoskelton why are u still arguing, he said his powers shouldve been invisibility, his heat resistence doesn't matter if he wouldn't been able to use fire but he can because of something ELSE.
I never said that i am oda or what i say is 100% true and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong man.
I am just sharing my opinion for the love of God.
Where did he said that DJ is not from the exoskeleton?
You don't find it weird at all that sanji's powers resemble the ones that his siblings have?