Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

THIS IS THE LAST

FUCKING

STRAW

I AM GOING TO FUCK A STRAW WITH MY MICRO PENIS I'M SO ANGRY, AND WHEN IT GIVES BIRTH, I'LL NAME THE KID STRAWZORO

SANJI'S EYEBROWS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS ZORO'S BACKSTORY!?!? FUCK YOU ODA, HOW IS THIS FAIR??? CURLY EYEBROWS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS WORO'S LIFE HISTORY??? MAKIN KAIDO'S BACKSTORY LOOK LIKE THE COUNT OF MONTE CHRIST I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

SANJI'S A PRINCE WITH THE HOTTEST BITCHES, AND THE MOST ACTION ZORO GETS IS MOMO'S SISTER WIPING HIM DOWN IN HIS SLEEP?!?

ZORO DRESSES LIKE HE SHOPS AT A TARGET RUN BY BONOBOS, SANJI DRESSES LIKE A PIPING HOT BAGUETTE RAPTURING ME FROM BEHIND, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ZORO A BACKSTORY?

OHHHH, HE'S RELATED TO RYUMA, LIKE I HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN DNA, FUCK ELIZABETH WARREN, I'M WHITE AS FUCK, ZORO'S AS MUCH RYUMA'S DESCENDANT AS I'M A NATIVE AMERICAN WAR CHIEF, AT LEAST MAKE HIM USHIMARU, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT GUY'S NAME WAS, SON, WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE???

TERA? THE BITCH WHO BETRAYED BEAST BOY IN TEEN TITANS???

PINZORO? IS THAT SOME KIND OF JAPANESE HANGLIDER COMPANY?

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WANO MADE ME CRY AND WHEEF INTO TOWELS, AND NOW ALL I HAVE IS GRIEF AND FUTURE PAYMENTS OWED TO @Mr. Reloaded OVER ZKK BETS, BECAUSE SOME DUDE WHO'S GRANDADDY WAS NAMED "PINZORO" SURE AS FUCK AIN'T KILLING A YONKOU!

WHY DO I EVEN EXIST? IS THE SPIRAL OF THE UNIVERSE, REALLY JUST THE CURL IN SANJI'S EYEBROW??? IS ZORO EVEN REALLLL???? DO I JUST LIVE IN SANJI'S EYEBROW????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO GO TO SEAWORLD, AND DRINK UNTIL THE MANATEES LOOK LIKE MERMAIDS AND I PASS OUT FROM NOSEBLEEDS

DON'T FIND ME I'M IN THE OCEAN UNDER THE SEA UNDER THE SEA

IN SANJI'S EYEBROW PINZORO CAN'T HURT YOU UNDER THE SEA

Can't wait for Wano Act 4
All of this is a masterpiece but the last line is what really makes it

He already has been subtly doing it for a while
-said the serialization would end within a year if he was the protagonist due too being too powerful
-King's ultimate move is flame like magma
-Kaido the WSC ultimate move is flame like magma
-character who can quite easily beat yonko commanders and Young Whitebeard equivalent in power is a complete fanboy of him
-said he would like to cherish Akainu after Bunta Sugawara died

Akainu is a volcano, all this frustration about being stuck to a desk job is done on purpose. Slowly building up the pressure til the eruption :goyea:
Get hyped

Oda gonna make him job to Sabo high diff

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, this might be the biggest example of wasted potential in all of One Piece
Orochi wanted to make Wano suffer as revenge for them persecuting the Kurozumis, but the actual victims of the persecution who were just trying to continue on with their lives suffered horribly as a direct result of his actions. This ties so well back into Hody Jones during Fishman Island, who hated humans for their persecution of the fishmen, but in his blind hatred he did nothing but continue to hurt innocent fishmen.

It feels like Oda had so many amazing ideas for the Wano arc that just never came to fruition. Stuff like this feels like it would've added a lot of nuance to the arc, but it just never happened. It's a shame too cause it feels like that was Oda's original plan.
How dare you, you just don't understand and appreciate Goda's nuances and vision. Wano was a perfectly complete, well paced, magnificently written arc and I pity you for not being able to comprehend that.

(I'm being sarcastic ofc)