Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
- Shimotsuki Ryuma= Above Pirate King Level
- Pinzoro= Above Yonkou Level
- Ushiramru= Fleet Admiral Level
- Roronoa Arashi= Admiral Level
- Tera= 2th Yonkou Commander Level
- Furiko= 3th Yonkou Commander Level

This is the Power Level of the Zoro Lineage.
:pepehawk:
doubt it the fact no one either mentioned pinzoro or Arashi make me believe they were pretty much unknow to the world.

otherwise Dragon, Garp, Sengoku, Gorosei or anyone else would refer to Zoro as Arashi/pinzoro's son instead of Pirate hunter or just roronoa.

Zoro is just build different.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Oda is crazy, he named Zoro's ancestor Pinzoro, I imagine in honor of Martin Alonso Pinzón, navigator of an expedition that intended to reach India and which reached America. We already know where I get the thing about getting lost
In fact, if you review the history of Pinzón, at least since he joined Columbus and for almost obvious reasons, everything is about getting lost or getting anywhere but the desired place, from beginning to end, even once they return to Europe.
:christindeed:
That's actually pretty cool. Well done Oda!

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Oda is crazy, he named Zoro's ancestor Pinzoro, I imagine in honor of Martin Alonso Pinzón, navigator of an expedition that intended to reach India and which reached America. We already know where I get the thing about getting lost
In fact, if you review the history of Pinzón, at least since he joined Columbus and for almost obvious reasons, everything is about getting lost or getting anywhere but the desired place, from beginning to end, even once they return to Europe.
So Oda actually put more than 5 minutes of his toilet time on naming Zoro's Granddad? If this is true then I can appreciate it.

The one good powerlevel thing Oda has done recently is making CoC a bit more than just fodder control.

May be Luffy/Zoro will combine their CoC infused attack to blow away the fleet.
Oda is planning to enlight zoro and luffy as two kings captain/co*captains as no king serve others.

We are going to have a high scale reaction.

I wont be surprised if zoro get king of hell under his bounty and official right hand after egghead.
Post automatically merged:

Now that I think of it, Rayleigh dark king was given to him cause like Roger he was a supreme king and can use ad coc .