• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also big Kudos to Tentei creating that inno ability, gave me the hardest laugh I ever had in my mafia career. I was crying tears from laughing. Sadly he is gone now. Sadge. Would really give him the meme award for this game. With that, town ESC fulfilled it's purpose and it caught scum lefthandedly with it's kit.
Tentei was a meme. I like the guy but this game he was a literal meme. Even fucking fake claimed a dummy role like wtf.

@Kagurashii & @Underworld Broker i hd your backs throughout it all. sorry town is just dense.

@Naomi i didn’t pocket you I just had a ick you weren’t fully town - if you were unaware your gameplay felt off from the start. turned out you were “indie” in the end it’s what I felt like you played like more than as a townie.

& kagu I appreciate you having my back til the end.

@Kagurashii & @Underworld Broker i hd your backs throughout it all. sorry town is just dense.

@Naomi i didn’t pocket you I just had a ick you weren’t fully town - if you were unaware your gameplay felt off from the start. turned out you were “indie” in the end it’s what I felt like you played like more than as a townie.

& kagu I appreciate you having my back til the end.
To be fair Naomi was town, she didnt know she would become an SK at all.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm curious about what's been going on there ngl, sounds like it was spicy lol also I hope my role passive did somewhat annoy scum ahaha
For context, this entire last day was a flood of Ekko/Kobe complaining about how the game is rigged against them, being asked to stop complaining, and then proceed to find other ways and avenues to do so. I'd post it just for the memes, but to cap off the comedy, we were asked (read: demanded) to create a chat where only players could talk. Rej made the chat, I went to delete it and sort out the rest of the server perms wise, Rej moved it which coincided with me pressing delete which resulted in me accidentally deleting the main chat instead. They were compensated for this, but it's really not worth the effort unless you want to read 1000's of messages of Ekko flooding.

I'll go into it more tomorrow I guess, at least to explain why it's strike worthy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whats the RNG that fucked you over Ekko, list them.
rng / things not in our control

lets start by... why did kagura randomly get super and kill Mich??

why did waves randomly decide to make us not faction kill n4?? why r we being punished more than town

why does a player who didnt play good day 0 gets to survive lynch not once but twice with things outside of town control. do u thibk mislynches grow on trees? how is town getting rewarded for being mislycbhd??

why did the shop randomly decide to become expensive when we were aboit to poison town

why did kobes passive randomly decide to not give him more money from top 6 after inflation happen when we were told it would

why does tpeins ability activates n6 and reveals that AM is town. also the 10th townie died n5 not d6. why does it bypass super immunity to preventative abilities. if it disable the ashen gun why doesnt it notifies us. like where is the counterplay to that if our superkiller role was dead??

i have more list on my PC i was keeping track of. will have to go home and see it

damn my scum reads have all been on point if only ya Ningens would listen to me more often.

anywho I felt like I got royally fucked with not only the team I rolled but host error as rej clearly stated - lsoingn mango/Watson like that was the moment I wanted to sub out. no offense to rat and rej at the start you two weren’t on the same page and it was annoying that I had to wait for every single player on my team to confirm actions when they all gave me the nod to submit for them. It caused a lot of delays and slowed down moves I had in place to at least keep my squad in a decently good place when I died I knew I’d be targeted earlier but I’m so sick and tired of these pos players named @Indigo who played the came based off spite then subbed out to even shittier player who you all let just skim by yet again.

tbh I’m not even sure who played worse @Ekkologix rion or @Apollo - apollo you played Yoru cards so horrendously that you got me killed in the process for no reason then botched your own claim. You literally missed an opportunity to frame someone who was actually town.

disappointed in town yet again. This forum is so absolute shit when it comes to basic mechanics of simple scum hunting I think d1/d2 I had scum read just about every single player outside of dest.

my role was overly hard to know what was happening since all my actions were kept out of the thread so I had no idea why was actually fully processed or not I think some clarity in that would’ve been nice. I assume majority of the first 3 cycles I was just heavily targeted with rolecrush and blocks which fucked me even more.

feel like this is just another game I’ve been robbed of a victory.
Skill issue.
Your team got rekt.

Emil

Certified Memelord
For context, this entire last day was a flood of Ekko/Kobe complaining about how the game is rigged against them, being asked to stop complaining, and then proceed to find other ways and avenues to do so. I'd post it just for the memes, but to cap off the comedy, we were asked (read: demanded) to create a chat where only players could talk. Rej made the chat, I went to delete it and sort out the rest of the server perms wise, Rej moved it which coincided with me pressing delete which resulted in me accidentally deleting the main chat instead. They were compensated for this, but it's really not worth the effort unless you want to read 1000's of messages of Ekko flooding.

I'll go into it more tomorrow I guess, at least to explain why it's strike worthy.
im not okay with adding anyone to the chat btw

u guys did that last weebs

"flaming" is not the reason. Accusing the hosts of cheating to work against you, amongst a host of other things, is. It's not conduct that is welcome here.
Next time try to act more civil when you interact with others, then maybe you will earn the right that they reciprocate.

I didn't read a single thing you said all game.
Like I said your perk was not even worth making everyone else have to use a translation thing.
Lolol I was basically immune to all lvls of like rolecrush and blocks, and whatever falls under preventative. It's also how I could prolly come always back to life since I can't be crushed

U only needed to know like 3/4 words to get the idea of what I was saying haha

Status
Not open for further replies.