Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Guys, Riboku is one bored motherfucker. He lives in an era where 90% of the population is illiterate and most of the remaining 10% is uninterested in his big brain pursuits. Of course he wants to debate philosophy with Kanki before he offs him or Kaneki offs himself - who else is he going to do it with? His surrounding officers and entourage are a posse of yes-men and cocksuckers; Kaneki is the only person to challenge his ideas in ages. Let Reebok and Kaneki cook plz.
I didnt know you read Kingdom. Did @Elder Lee Hung convince you to read it?

@Owl Ki This is the mf that should've confronted Kanki on any philosophical shit. No clue why he wasn't taken alongside Ei Sei. The man that's the very backbone of your government system post-unification isn't being used to confront their own generals when they make fuck ups. Ri Shi is so fucking misused man it's crazy.

Mans said: "I'm here tryna cook up a system so y'all bums could have a thriving empire after the unification. But y'all not taking this serious it seems"
:josad:

On god man RiShi needs his own storyline in the series. That mans too savage and don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
@Owl Ki .......................... bro what................... is.............. going....................... on??????? Surrender??????

Back to the cave after this post.

Ei Sei: Wasn't a battlefield, but a political discussion
Ousen: Ousen himself came to the front first after pausing his army just to talk to Riboku, Riboku then said ok bet.
Shin: He's always toyed with Shin. Their "talks" happened twice outside of battlefield, and once when Riboku was running away.

Ouki - Riboku had 0 interest in talking to the last remaining Qin 6 member who was the sword of King Sho. Simply wanted him killed and gone.

Duke Hyou - Again had 0 interest in talking to him, wanted him simply dead, despite acknowledging him as the top instinctual general he's ever faced.

Gekishin - 0 interest whatsoever in talking to the guy who was (falsely) regarded as the savior of the country and considered to be Yan's #1 general. Simply wanted him dead.

^^^ Those are all of Riboku's major generals he's put down so far in the series. And absolutely none of them involved philosophical talking, despite 1 of them (Ouki) being somebody who probably would've gave Riboku the best philosophical discussion possible or any type of discussion in general, from every single person he's faced so far.

But no, instead he wants to have it with Kanki. Because the great Riboku who has practically seen it all, can't understand this unprecedented mythological entity known as Kanki. The Great Riboku's mind fails to comprehend that some mfs simply break down from past experiences and start doing fucked up shit. The Great Riboku who had Mangoku as his underling with whom he could've had discussions about anger and doing fucked up shit, must have the greatest philosophical debate of Warring States China with Kanki....in middle of a fucking war, when he could simply end it all and get the Zhao army going back to their homes or chasing the leftover Qin army.

I fail to understand what Hara sees in Kanki that makes him think he's some great philosopher, where he's having these fake-deep discussion with Ei Sei & Riboku... in a manga filled with the likes of the creator of legalism RiShi. We're wasting these "great philosophical discussions" on a guy who is simply an elevated version of Mangoku. Bro Riboku literally confronted Ryofui and you didn't bother with any philosophical discussions then.

This is practically the equivelant of Oda making Fujitora/Sengoku/Gorosei/Sakazuki/Blackbeard/Dragon/RA members/Kobra/etc... But then he ignores all of those characters and decides that the person who Shanks should have a philosophical discussion with is Eustass Kid.

-> His girl got killed turned into fucked up bum. Kid's girl got killed went berserk mode.
-> United bandit groups under him creating the most fucked up army. United gangs under him and created the most fucked up crew (literally the only crew in the series we've seen crucify people while they're alive and laugh like maniacs in front of them).
-> Both emo/edgy boys, one has a more stoic personality while the other is a hothead

Oh my god would you look at that practically the same. But instead of the likes of Yotanwa/Tou/Ousen/SHK/RiShi/etc having philosophical discussions, we're having them with a bandit right now of all times. And the person doing it isn't some chump who ain't seen war or what it can turn men into... it is fucking Riboku.

And after meeting Ei Sei, he really thinks he can use a fucked up bum like Kanki as a bargaining tool with a dude who's hellbent on uniting China no matter the cost?? "Maybe Ei Sei will stop attacking for a bit if we offer Kanki back to them!"
:okay:

----
To make it clear for Kanki fans who might take this as a Kanki bashing post... the issue is not Kanki himself per se... The issue is the writing around Kanki is dogshit. Riboku has been written like a clumsy horseshit bum this entire arc, he's saying things that don't make sense for his character, he's doing things that don't make sense for his character...

If Kanki escapes here, Kanki will look great. But the issue is he'll look great cause the writing for Riboku was dogshit. And when you try to make a character look good by destroying the foundations of the opposing character that you established over the course of hundreds of chapters.. it's trash writing as a mangaka.

I thought the conclusion of the Scabbard storyline in that dogshit Kaido fight & Cross Guild creation were trash writing (for the very same reason as this).. my god Hara you tryna match Oda right now.. nah fuck that my boy Hara tryna surpass Oda.

The dude below was one of his underlings, what is there to acknowledge about them??? Fucked up bums can be solid generals??

Post automatically merged:

It isn't, this is casual by kingdom standards:

it's depraved for a known character
cuz most of the others are jusy for random characters.

So you're okay with Riboku being a piece of shit but not kanki? :suresure::suresure:classic Ribokuturd.
It is not that Kanki's villainy offends me, it is Riboku's spontaneous stupidity that I find to be egregious. Lol. There isn't a single damn benefit to leaving any of these degenerates alive, Kanki especially.

The average Zhao citizen would be enraged by this decision. It would be the equivalent of the USA capturing Osama bin Laden only to go "Hey, what if we used this guy to bargain a political win over the Taliban?" Every US citizen would be outraged.

It also shows that Riboku's/Zhao's spy network mustn't be working all that great if it hasn't figured out that Ei Sei hates Kanki. Kanki is literally the only Great General that Sei would be cool with losing.

Spy: "Hey, the Qin King is going with an army to confront Kanki. Think this means anything important about the inner affairs of Qin?"

Riboku: "Hmm, going to confront Kanki with an army you say? Sei must really be fond of that fiend to go with a whole army!"

Last edited:
It is not that Kanki's villainy offends me, it is Riboku's spontaneous stupidity that I find to be egregious. Lol. There isn't a single damn benefit to leaving any of these degenerates alive, Kanki especially.

The average Zhao citizen would be enraged by this decision. It would be the equivalent of the USA capturing Osama bin Laden only to go "Hey, what if we used this guy to bargain a political win over the Taliban?" Every US citizen would be outraged.

It also shows that Riboku's/Zhao's spy network mustn't be working all that great if it hasn't figured out that Ei Sei hates Kanki. Kanki is literally the only Great General that Sei would be cool with losing.

Spy: "Hey, the Qin King is going with an army to confront Kanki. Think this means anything important about the inner affairs of Qin?"

Riboku: "Hmm, going to confront Kanki with an army you say? Sei must really be fond of that fiend to go with a whole army!"
Decimating the Qin invasion force and taking their most infamous 6GG as a caged bird for all of China to see arguably does more to undermine their conquest for unification than straightforward elimination. It is humiliating, the added insult to injury, the incontrovertible proof of failure. There is no grey area or spinning to be done if Zhao simply dangles and parades Kan Ki out there like a symbol of Qin’s impotence, weakness and fallibility. And it’ll only make the other states more determined to also resist the Qin, who were on a pretty incredible win streak until now.

It absolutely does not matter whether Ei Sei particularly cares for Kan Ki or not. Considering the tight deadline of 15 years to conquer all of China, and the fact they didn’t even have a full set of second generation 6GG to begin with, I don’t think it’s accurate to suggest Sei would be cool with losing any one of them under any circumstances. The loss of any 6GG is straight up catastrophic to the war effort, regardless of who it is, because of the overall impact that loss has on Qin’s ability to conquer and unify China before they lose the capacity to fund the endeavour.

As for Ri Boku personally, you mustn’t forget: the guy’s superpower is empathy. He’s a learned, travelled man that has seen much of the world, he has a strong sense of curiosity as intelligent people tend to do. He also spent 6 months planning on taking down Kan Ki, so it only makes sense he wants to speak with him and learn more before he finishes it. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, deciding whether it is wrong at all is the privilege of the mighty, and right now that’s Ri Boku holding Kan Ki’s life in hands, to do with as he pleases for good or ill. Who knows, maybe Ri Boku believes studying Kan Ki could confer similar benefits to studying Duke Hyou - I doubt it but can’t blame Ri Boku for wanting to preserve the possibility out of practically if nothing else.

Last edited:
It isn't, this is casual by kingdom standards:
I'm aware of those moments. For me this one strikes more because we actually had a connection with the character with her wanting the clan to live a life without constant struggle, with seemingly some semblance of hope being made. And then we see her get reduced to such a state it would impress even drug cartel members. It's the type of nihilistic shit you'd see in Berserk.

I didnt know you read Kingdom. Did @Elder Lee Hung convince you to read it?
Yeah as @Shanks said I’ve been reading it for years but never felt qualified to speak on anything. I struggle with remembering everything that goes on over text-heavy panels on a weekly format. So I usually end up taking hiatuses for several months to catch up.

Although for my boi Kanki I have returned to dickride him one last time :catsweat:

I don’t understand that light in darkness part. Certainly an interesting chapter man. Good closure to Kanki. Hara won’t let him die I think. He’ll escape somewhere and live as a normal man

arabic scan
https://gmanga.me/mangas/348/kingdom/750/350102
Post automatically merged:

I don’t understand that light in darkness part. Certainly an interesting chapter man. Good closure to Kanki. Hara won’t let him die I think. He’ll escape somewhere and live as a normal man
after reading arabic scans
it seems it explains the part about darkness and rage.
that's have been mentioned on many occation with kanki .
so it's like this :
kanki is not desprate or covered in the dark.
he is so deep in the dark but he still has some light withtin him which is his family first with shio and later raidou Io rinkoku maron etc, that kanki grow to like them without realising .
what he did to 100K it's the same for the city in FB all for revenge.

Last edited:
Spoilers from Kndushi
The #Kingdom_Spoiler account is pleased to publish the first leak of chapter 751 🔥 :
Chapter Title: Part of a Second.
Most of the chapter is a conversation between Kaneki and Riboku.
General Kaneki and his group are still standing.
Coco breathed her last and fell from her horse.
- A big surprise in the season that no one expected 🔥🔥🔥
Tags :

@NikaInParis @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Xione @Beerbottle @Shanks @SakazOuki @Guan Yu @RayanOO @notAfanboy @FutureWarrior123 @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Monet @Jailer @Bepo @Yo Tan Wa @Topi Jerami @Xlaw @Rumble @TheKnightOfTheSea @Desolate Smaug @Greenbeard @MarineHQ @Great General Kanki @FaradaySloth @Krusher1357 @Yoru @Great General Kanki @Ninjashadow0209 @Den_Den_Mushi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Koro @Malio @kratosś @Warchief Sanji D Goat @centurion @Seth @kom5 @ℍ𝕒𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕦