Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I am now seeing people say EoS Coby will be stronger than EoS :lusalty:
I know people like hating on Zoro ut eve they should know that it makes no sense for Coby to be stronger than Zoro.

Zoro and Luffy inspired Coby. Unless Zoro dies, Coby will forever be weaker than him.

Luffy and Zoro are theo only SH Coby will never be able to surpass. He will forever be chasing their backs cause they are the ones he looks up to I.e. Luffy and Zoro are willing to do anything to achieve their dreams so I to have a chance if I follow their lead.

I know people like hating on Zoro ut eve they should know that it makes no sense for Coby to be stronger than Zoro.

Zoro and Luffy inspired Coby. Unless Zoro dies, Coby will forever be weaker than him.

Luffy and Zoro are theo only SH Coby will never be able to surpass. He will forever be chasing their backs cause they are the ones he looks up to I.e. Luffy and Zoro are willing to do anything to achieve their dreams so I to have a chance if I follow their lead.
No issues .

Zoro has no worries in such aspect,as I said he's a safe bet.
Story backs him up by a mile.

No issues .

Zoro has no worries in such aspect,as I said he's a safe bet.
Story backs him up by a mile.
I know this but am just surprised the levels they are willing to go due to their hating of Zoro.
Coby is one of my favorite characters and is always the underdog but I know there are two people he will never defeat in a 1v1 when all of them are at their prime. Zoro and Luffy.

Everyone else is free game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know this but am just surprised the levels they are willing to go due to their hating of Zoro.
Coby is one of my favorite characters and is always the underdog but I know there are two people he will never defeat in a 1v1 when all of them are at their prime. Zoro and Luffy.

Everyone else is free game.
Man, I'd ignore it lol. People are getting their licks in because by the end of Wano, Zoro is officially top 20 material and you'll have to find Yonkou/Admirals to beat him. He'll be too strong for a lot of others to meme on so this is their last hurrah.

I think I'm officially a SWORD boy.
Proof it!
Post automatically merged:

Those people who said that Coby will be stronger than Zoro are the same people who can't accept that Coby will be stronger than Sanji. So they tried to drag Zoro down.

Those people who said that Coby will be stronger than Zoro are the same people who can't accept that Coby will be stronger than Sanji. So they tried to drag Zoro down.
Yep which make no sense.

Coby will obviously be stronger than Sanji. It was obvious. He is chasing after Luffy and Zoro's back so he has to be one of the strongest EoS to even get a chance to clash with them.

There is also the fact that he wants to be an admiral which is a top tier dream.

So far there are only 3 people close to Luffy that have top tier dreams. It is Luffy himself, Zoro and Coby. I would have added Law but it turned out his biggest dream was to defeat DD.

I always wonder what question triggered such answer from Oda.

The interviewer surely felt awkward at that moment.
Yeah I would also like to know. It was probably a Zoro hater that asked the question.

Zoro EoS>Mihawk,shanks,fujitora etc zoro has no problems LOL
EoS zoro will have 3 supreme black blades:milaugh: i don t see coby beating him EoS

Some guys really thinks that Eos Sanji will be close to EOS Zoro
What a freaking joke
For me Zoro will be at the top of the top. Top 4 easily EPA
Luffy
Bb
Kid is he stays around and becomes strong. am just giving him the benefit of the doubt right now.
Zoro

Sanji at the moment for me at best is low top tier. So he will be contending with the likes of old garp at best. There is nothing so far that pushes him beyond that. Realistically I see him at Marco/Ben Beckman lvl. Basically first mate of yonko crews

Luffy
Bb
Kid is he stays around and becomes strong. am just giving him the benefit of the doubt right now.
Zoro

Sanji at the moment for me at best is low top tier. So he will be contending with the likes of old garp at best. There is nothing so far that pushes him beyond that. Realistically I see him at Marco/Ben Beckman lvl. Basically first mate of yonko crews
I agree with you..Zoro will be in the top 4 strongest character in thé end or maybe even top 3

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Zoro, as Luffy's big brother, has to always protect him from other swordsmen. :cheers:
Yeah, Luffy DID give him the same Big Brother Hug as Sabo which was pretty cute. It's still kinda funny that it happened though. He thought Sabo was dead, so Luffy hugging Sabo like that makes sense...but Luffy didn't see Zoro for a few weeks max and acted that way lol.

:cheers: I'm happy I can see new Z fans
Be prepared when zoro faints and gets nailed again
All hail the crayon eater !

Give your offerings ( min 5 crayons boxes).

Luffy
Bb
Zoro

Don't see Kid 3 , Zoro as a main characters strength based will be the closest to Luffy EoS .

So little have Kid to even bet on him .