Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way are all those Seraphims in the same level? They feel so
Depends whether they are simply modelled after the Warlords or actually contain their DNA.

If it is the first they are probably supposed to be considered on the same tier. However that doesn't seem to make much sense considering every other aspect of them is DNA/blood related so I'd say it's quite unlikely. Therefore there are strength differences.

Additionally what should be the two strongest Sera (SHawk and Kuma) were placed against Zoro and Luffy. Could just be story reasons but if there are differences in strength would make sense to match these guys up.

I don't think using any time King got hurt before the reveal of his super special durability works.

Cause it's very obvious King's durability was retconned into being a thing when earlier in the raid he was bending his beak on Sanji's raid suit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's weird how zoro for idk 3rd or 4th time had to explain how to hurt lunarians without ever mentioning conquerors coating is needed

Like believing you need conquerors coating to beat lets say s-shark is an insane take
Especially with all the times oda had to repeatedly highlight how to hurt lunarians that dont involve that

Even if coating can hurt lunarians which at this point I doubt because zoro didn't. That doesn't change the fact you can still hirt them without it if you attack while their flame is off
Though now this also confirms beyond a shadow of doubt that Marco did no damage at all in that one Panel you, @RayanOO and @Psalm have spammed at me to death.
Nor did Zoro's Onigiri.

Is Oda even trying anymore? With all the information he's presented us about Lunarians, there's no good reason for them to ever turn their flames off. Even if their opponents are hard to tag, Lunarians will eventually win in a battle of attrition. At least make them extremely sluggish while their flames are on

Status
Not open for further replies.