Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tbf i do think oda retconned kings powers mid raid
Because we definitely saw Marco and zoro make king bleed with their attacks but then all of a sudden shishisonson couldn't make him bleed but onigiri could

When it comes to marco you can technically still argue his Phoenix flames have a weird effect on king's flames but eh idk

Either way the king that bled from onigiri and the one that didn't against shishisonson seem different
Very likely.
If Kong Organ does no damage in Flame On, if Teach's Black Hole is doing nothing to Flame On; there is absolutely no way Marco's knee is doing anything to that.

They also tried to copy Kaido's DF. With the CP0 guy, believing it was a failure, said "thank goddness it was a failure". Being a Dragon-Oni Hybrid is most certainly > Lunarian body. Sure, you can damage and cut Kaido, but not only is Kaido extremely tough, he has crazy endurance and recovery.
bro Oden:

1 single attack with just a dual advcoc blade, if not for the kidnaped plot around Momo, Oden would have chop his neck right here.

WING take 3 advcoc attack until the final advcoc swing with 3 blades

Sorry but KIng is much tougher than Kaido

It's weird how zoro for idk 3rd or 4th time had to explain how to hurt lunarians without ever mentioning conquerors coating is needed

Like believing you need conquerors coating to beat lets say s-shark is an insane take
Especially with all the times oda had to repeatedly highlight how to hurt lunarians that dont involve that

Even if coating can hurt lunarians which at this point I doubt because zoro didn't. That doesn't change the fact you can still hirt them without it if you attack while their flame is off
I doubt Luffy even knows Zoro has CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.