Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yet the navy wanted the lunarian for their endurance which proves that not only his durability is top tier but also endurance:cheers:
They also tried to copy Kaido's DF. With the CP0 guy, believing it was a failure, said "thank goddness it was a failure". Being a Dragon-Oni Hybrid is most certainly > Lunarian body. Sure, you can damage and cut Kaido, but not only is Kaido extremely tough, he has crazy endurance and recovery.

"Practically invincible" so there is some context there.
We add the fact that the Seraphim were stated to need testing in order to determine the level of attack to take with flame on, which wouldn't be the case of they were just invincible
Only the Seraphim Jinbo needs testing, the other seraphim have been around since BB attacked Amazon Lily.

You were saying that King > Kaido durability, and now Luffy confirms that King = Kaido durability. That's an L for you lol.
Then I don't understand why you are not seeing Oda is implying that Kings durability is superior.

Luffy was able to damage Kaido despite him getting up. Here we have Luffy doing no damage and the serpahim getting up. We then have Zoro saying they're basically invincible with their flames own providing further support they did no damage.

Why these two idiots are not using ACoC is stupid but from those few points alone it's obvious Oda is implying Kings Durability sits beyond Kaidos.

Obviously King would get bodied by Kaido since his other attributes aren't up to par but it's obvious what Oda is implying here

Though now this also confirms beyond a shadow of doubt that Marco did no damage at all in that one Panel you, @RayanOO and @Psalm have spammed at me to death.
Nor did Zoro's Onigiri.
Tbf i do think oda retconned kings powers mid raid
Because we definitely saw Marco and zoro make king bleed with their attacks but then all of a sudden shishisonson couldn't make him bleed but onigiri could

When it comes to marco you can technically still argue his Phoenix flames have a weird effect on king's flames but eh idk

Either way the king that bled from onigiri and the one that didn't against shishisonson seem different

It's weird how zoro for idk 3rd or 4th time had to explain how to hurt lunarians without ever mentioning conquerors coating is needed

Like believing you need conquerors coating to beat lets say s-shark is an insane take
Especially with all the times oda had to repeatedly highlight how to hurt lunarians that dont involve that

Even if coating can hurt lunarians which at this point I doubt because zoro didn't. That doesn't change the fact you can still hirt them without it if you attack while their flame is off
Lol give it a chapter or two where they are not going out of flame on mode and then zoro next line of reason was the only time king started blocking and dodging was with adv coc then luffy and zoro both will shine and lucci/kaku will be amazed

Then I don't understand why you are not seeing Oda is implying that Kings durability is superior.

Luffy was able to damage Kaido despite him getting up. Here we have Luffy doing no damage and the serpahim getting up. We then have Zoro saying they're basically invincible with their flames own providing further support they did no damage.

Why these two idiots are not using ACoC is stupid but from those few points alone it's obvious Oda is implying Kings Durability sits beyond Kaidos.

Obviously King would get bodied by Kaido since his other attributes aren't up to par but it's obvious what Oda is implying here
Luffy just compared the Seraphim's durability to Kaido's, that's why. Before this, I would've agreed that King has slightly higher durability, but now Luffy is confirming it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.