Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy STILL isn't using ACoC I don't think I would be ok with it Oda. I mean the first time with Lucci we said ok, The second time last chapter I still thought: ok, I guess that's what the plot needs. But if this chapter he still isn't using it, I don't care what the plot is about. At that point, it just doesn't make sense.
Luffy wants to defeat the Seraphim so fast that he even came around and is working with people who tried to kill him. But he is not willing to go all out and use Advanced conqueror's Haki? that just doesn't make sense.

Tho to be fair maybe he is using it and we'll see it in this chapter, So I might be talking too soon

bb is fighting law
garp's heading to full alead
and shanks and kidd are about to go at it
but oda is begging us to care about a traitor plot with vegapunk and a kuma flashback.

I can understand not caring about the traitor plot unless it really ends up being the Blackbeard Pirates.

However I'm still very interested in the Kuma flashback and I do still believe it will end up being a somewhat important flashback.

That can't be the case cause their race went extinct.
The implications is that they were wiped out during the Void Century, by the same 20 countries that when banded together was able to defeat the Ancient Kingdom.

So it's not like a bunch of scrubs wiped them out. They clearly understood the Lunarians powers, and how to defeat them.

And they can't be extinct, cause King exists.

Making a better use of Enma doesn't change anything at all.
Just switch Enma with Shusui and Zoro beats King.

He got overpowered twice and that will happen even right now w/o using Conquerors.
It still means nothing, since the problem was damaging King.
once he learned how king's body works
without coc albeit with more difficulty
still think he would have won.

Zolo 1 shorted Hody
You still don't seem to understand they face opponents by rank. Luffy fights strongest, Zoro 2nd strongest, Sanji 3rd strongest, etc... But in Wano, Joker was an ally captain like Law and would fight Law.

Please tell on what planet Law fights a weaker guy than Zoro/Sanji opponents.

It's not Judge and Caesar, the mysterious person has been taking Cipher Pol agents hostages for two months.

I highly doubt Judge and Caesar were at Egghead during that time, also why the fuck would they keep the Cipher Pol agents as hostages.

Also Judge and Caesar can't order the Seraphims.

The Blackbeard Pirates like Devon and Laffitte are way more believable than fucking Judge and Caesar.

I don't know why you want it to be Judge and Caesar so badly, they already had their arcs.

The focus is now on Vegapunk.
1. 2 months is the right time frame for judge and Caesar’s reunion

2. Why kidnap CP agents? Same, reason they’d spill about Vegapunks Poneglyph research, turn the WG against him

3. Caesar has hallucinatory gas, if it can make kata fight his family, he can make him and judge look like a Vegapunk.

4. Because they literally just said that they realized that Vegapunk is in their way. They’re way more likely than the BB pirates and it doesn’t seem like any Vegapunk is doing it

King didn't know zoro can cut everything tho
Pretty sure he tired using a lot of small fire attack on zoro in zoan form when flying and zoro was effortlessly deflecting them and cuting them . But maybe im wrong and zoro hide his ability to cut fire .
WOuld explain why zoro said that he was waiting for King to do this mistake .
FLame off and ocupated controlling a huge flame dragon .
ZOro licking his chops.

The implications is that they went extinct during the Void Century, by the same 20 countries that when banded together was able to defeat the Ancient Kingdom.

So it's not like a bunch of scrubs wiped them out. They clearly understood the Lunarians powers, and how to defeat them.
It doesn't matter. Being Pirate King level threatens the WG level of power.

If you had thousands/millions of invincible beings, Luffy's entire journey is worthless powerscaling wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.