Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri has awakening, Future Sight, CoC, ultra tough CoA, etc....

Comparing King to Katakuri is like comparing King to Shiriew.
its an apt comparison cause katakuri and king
are particularly great at certain things which even the strongest people in the world do not possess to a same degree.

argument wasnt about who was more well rounded but go off I guess .
tears.

I absolutely would make that comparison with shiryu if he was the same regardless of how strong he was.

its an apt comparison cause katakuri and king
are particularly grea at certain things which even the strongest people in the world do not possess to a same degree.

argument wasnt about who was more well rounded but go off I guess .
tears.
No
You talked about "Honing abilities /stats"

King doesn't have to work to be tanky
That's a natural gift he has since birth
Post automatically merged:

Except Greenbull never destroyed fresh King. He only defeated injured, bandaged, crippled, broken sword, taken prisoner King.

Or applying the same logic, should we say bunch of fodders as in Enraged Army low diffed WCI Luffy? Same WCI Luffy who already beat Doffy before, got low diffed by bunch of low tiers Enraged Army?
Stop trolling Topi

shouldnt be hard to accept king is the most durable bloke in the verse 90% of the time
if you also could admit no one has used and will prob hone their observation haki to the level katakuri has either.
these lot would be so close to top tier if they honed other aspects of their skillset to the same degree.
Was it not said that Yasopp has better CoO think i read that around film red time .
Plus with Shanks being call the killer CoO i certain they got a few people that get to that level .

Status
Not open for further replies.