Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, there has to be a legitimate reason for the Lunarians and the Seraphims to ever turn off their flame. If it's something that's not connected to a certain specfic condition, they could just choose to stay invincible for as long as they wish and therefore could not be defeated.

Zoro himself was wondering whether their wings are just decoration. Perhaps they need their flame to enlive/animate their wings, so "speed mode" isn't really "speed mode", but "flight mode", that simply boosts their speed noticeably. Might turn out to be that at the end of the day you can only kill those guys, if they are in a position, where they have to fly.

It's difficult to check this assumption tho, cause of King's different forms, i.e. base, zoan and hybrid. For base and hybrid King that assumption holds true, but Zoan King does both flying and gliding and the transition between those two is often difficult to depict, even if his actual "flight/acceleration" sequences get the "flap"-sfx.

Not every can do that so easily
It took king and queen, big mom, using his flame on the whole live floor, flying to onigiri to finally exhaust him
Not the point tho. Im saying the defence can be bypassed much easily because the only thing you have to do is keep damaging him. Of course not everyone can do that but it is not something you have think that hard on

Where as for kings case its much different. Its ironic because a NW vet like marco who already had some knowledge on kings race couldn't figure out his gimmick even after fighting for an hour

More 3s.

3rd floor,
Nami 3rd crew member,
Brook has 3 on his shirt.
Edison is 3.
Sanji.

Cover story is cover vol 32(Sanji)

More numbers and 3 prominence, eh Oda.

I'll wait till the chapter is out proper before adding to the enigma topic of course.

More 3s.

3rd floor,
Nami 3rd crew member,
Brook has 3 on his shirt.
Edison is 3.
Sanji.

Cover story is cover vol 32(Sanji)

More numbers and 3 prominence, eh Oda.

I'll wait till the chapter is out proper before adding to the enigma topic of course.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: some Sanji fans are happy with him being no3

Status
Not open for further replies.