Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy won’t tell us but the story does

“You can hurt Kaido with punches?”

Or reactions etc. the fact that Luffy compares them to Kaido kinda points to that he didn’t use it. AdCoA does hurt Kaido
But the story is telling us.

Lucci and Luffy are a team. Just like Kaku and Zoro are a team. The manga showed us the teammates are using similar attacks. Zoro and Kaku both used cutting attacks. What type of attack did Lucci use? An internal destruction attack. Since Luffy is a teammate he also would have used an internal destruction attack.

Besides, it's Luffy's new power and he always uses his new power. It's no different than when people thought that Luffy wouldn't use G5 until he faces another top tier because that's the new power only for him to used it against Lucci.

Honestly Franky should build something like a raid suit for Nami (and usopp by the same occasion) and her beating a BBP wouldnt even be difficult to believe
Her AP has nothing to envy to mid trio, it’s durability that is lacking
Nah Oda doesn’t want Nami to be damaged. She treats her like she is wife

She is basically just a glass canon. Her protection is basically Sanji, rest of crew or random character like in Wano. He basically just gets them to be her protection knights

Lmao that wasn't coc
Sanji himself said that, what are u even smoking
Show me the panel he says he didn't use CoC. He says what he uses, but that doesn't say it's not a form like Asura retconned to be. I don't believe it either or. It's 50/50 until the anime makes white lightning the same as black lightning or not. And until the anime I take no side, so don't bother to try to sway it. It's wait and see.

This manga has no hope for it anymore it’s sad tbh

Everyone thought Oda would have learnt something and changed things up for final saga

But he’s literally writing the same arcs over and over and over and over again

With the same fucking gags, treating the same crew members like fodder

How can you treat Franky like this in the Vegapunk fucking arc

How can you treat Usopp like he is an absolute joke

You literally turned Brook into the most irrelevant character in OP

You’ve turned Sanji into a literal servant for every female character in One Piece. He’s a literal Dog for them
No cap, man. At this point of the story, irrespective of whatever the agenda is SHP should be built as threats, how the fuck do we believe these guys getting shat upon by Seraphims will end the WG slavery? How is Ussop going to be the bravest warrior when he's nothing but a joke? Franky the man is being treated like a stupid robot, He should be the focus of this arc, give him a powerup instead of making him a joke.
Sanji gag is getting over the top. How the fuck hasn't Kizaru and Saturn reached Egg Head yet? What the hell is going on with RA, Kuma in Mariejois, Law and BB, Garp to Hachinosu, Vivi to Wapol and bakabird, Kid and Shanks at Elbaph, Croas Guild, Marco and Bakkin, Egghead Chaos, he is making it way too confusing.

Jeez you think the seraphim is done for or that it has taken plenty or damage?
Don't confuse attack effect to actual damage.

Next week S- Shark stands up nonchalantly and we will get Sanji shocked face then the forum anti candy will start again.
Why should he be shocked? You act as if sanji knows he has one shot shark? He literally goes into germa mode for the next fight but you and your zoro fan friends are on damage control :kobeha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Show me the panel he says he didn't use CoC. He says what he uses, but that doesn't say it's not a form like Asura retconned to be. I don't believe it either or. It's 50/50 until the anime makes white lightning the same as black lightning or not. And until the anime I take no side, so don't bother to try to sway it. It's wait and see.
He doesn't even shown a basic COC to begin with, Zoro had COC sequence with Kaido before his ACOC awakening with King.

Sanji said that he used armament haki along with hardening lol

No fucking way that was even basic coc, you would expect Oda to reveal it without any clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.