Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s because this fandom tend to worship haki while downplaying any other type of power. See the number of people certain even IJ wouldnt hurt Kaido when it was shown that he was hurt by his own boro breath which is heat based
Yet there’s a reason why logia are considered to be the best fruit category in universe.
I hate haki wanked fans the most. Especially shanks stans that wanked haki the most. Imagine if one piece is haki based manga. It will Be super boring. Thanks god you have

Blackbeard and admiral. They are the one that will carried devil fruit power at end of the series. Shanks will jobbed to Blackbeard is the proves of this.

He doesn't even shown a basic COC to begin with, Zoro had COC sequence with Kaido before his ACOC awakening with King.

Sanji said that he used armament haki along with hardening lol

No fucking way that was even basic coc, you would expect Oda to reveal it without any clue?
Are you the anime? No. I said I withhold all judgement until the anime clarifies as I've seen both sides of the argument.

Zoro

- mvp for stopping luffyy to go after Vivi

-mvp for saving bonney.

-mvp for convincing vegapunk to let strawhats pirates on the islands.

- mvp for protecting the ship from CPO

-mvp for protecting kaku and lucci from two seraphims

-mvp for giving away seraphim weakness to luffy, lucci and kaku.

more mvp moment from zoro comings...
Dude you are just gay for zoro.

Honestly Franky should build something like a raid suit for Nami (and usopp by the same occasion) and her beating a BBP wouldnt even be difficult to believe
Her AP has nothing to envy to mid trio, it’s durability that is lacking
At least I have hope tha Usopp will leave egghead with the bubble shield (him blowing literal bubbles out Kabuto seems par for the course for oda writing) but Nami does need something. Her AP is better than most in the crew (I’d argue it’s only under the monster trios) but she needs some form of armor.

It is relevant, he was blitzed by zeus

meaning he had no time to react. His flames were also on right after

Your claim is that internal attacks work on FLAME ON lunarian. Yet the panel you are posting shows that the Sera had no flames when the attack hit.

Whether Nami blitzed or the Sera turned off flame is irrelevant because your point is rendered moot by the fact that there was no flames when the Sera was hit

They also called him no 4 🤣
Post automatically merged:

How come anime be more relevant than Manga lol?
It's not. Zoro was told he had CoC.
Queen was KOd by IFJ before he could say a thing.
No one was around to say anything or point anything out.
There was white lightning with the flames.

Like Asura it could be retconned to be a form of it, just not pointed out by other characters since there was no one to say it.

Since Oda corrects things that need to be clarified by the anime, I am waiting for the anime to be the end all say in whether it was or not.

Do I need to simplify it even more for you? Layman's terms perhaps?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It was always about Wano Nik because the direct parallel was Ryuma. Zoro's name will reach the heavens because of what his captain will accomplish. We have already talked about how insignificant Zoro is to the narrative. Oda will never write a plot revolving around him only again.

Kaido being alive. Kaido coming back and Kaido being killed by Zoro is fanfiction as of now.
Wano parallel isnt necessary for Zoro's name to reach the heavens.
>Zoro's name will reach heaven because of his captain...
Will he also beat Mihawk for him? :saden:
Unless you think Momonosuke will show the awakening of that fruit, good luck.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's not. Zoro was told he had CoC.
Queen was KOd by IFJ before he could say a thing.
No one was around to say anything or point anything out.
There was white lightning with the flames.

Like Asura it could be retconned to be a form of it, just not pointed out by other characters since there was no one to say it.

Since Oda corrects things that need to be clarified by the anime, I am waiting for the anime to be the end all say in whether it was or not.

Do I need to simplify it even more for you? Layman's terms perhaps?
Asura isn't Coc dumbass

You claim is that internal attacks work on FLAME ON lunarian. Yet the panel you are posting shows that the Sera had no flames when the attack hit.

Whether Nami blitzed or the Sera turned off flame is irrelevant because your point is rendered moot by the fact that there was no flames when the Sera was hit
s shark had the flames on both before and after attack. His flames were on, just a bad angle to draw

It is relevant, he was blitzed by zeus

meaning he had no time to react. His flames were also on right after

Yes, they were definitely on, lol. He telling us that S-Shark had them on just before the attack, turned them off at Impact and then turned them on again afterwards.

The problem is that the Zeus panel is too messy. S-Shark's entire body is engulfed in lightning and his back partially covered by Zeus. Oda simply didn't make an effort to highlight the flames here.

Wano parallel isnt necessary for Zoro's name to reach the heavens.
>Zoro's name will reach heaven because of his captain...
Will he also beat Mihawk for him? :saden:
Unless you think Momonosuke will show the awakening of that fruit, good luck.
ZKK was directly tied to Wano because of Ryuma, there's no denying that.

Zoro will be remembered for being the PK's right hand men and not for defeating Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.