Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they were definitely on, lol. He telling us that S-Shark had them on just before the attack, turned them off at Impact and then turned them on again afterwards.

The problem is that the Zeus panel is too messy. S-Shark's entire body is engulfed in lightning and his back partially covered by Zeus. Oda simply didn't make an effort to highlight the flames here.
Right the idea that Zeus attacks right at the moment he turns them off then turns them back on while stunned is far fetched imo

the easier explanation is it was hard for oda to draw the flames in the Zeus panel

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Irrelevant.

Seraphims are toys.

You can give them Flames and DF they are still toys and they will never surpass Top Tier Haki level of power.

Surely they are strong if you are weak.

Also Oda dumbed them down a lot. Nami should die the first encounter she has with Seraphim.

It's not. Zoro was told he had CoC.
Queen was KOd by IFJ before he could say a thing.
No one was around to say anything or point anything out.
There was white lightning with the flames.

Like Asura it could be retconned to be a form of it, just not pointed out by other characters since there was no one to say it.

Since Oda corrects things that need to be clarified by the anime, I am waiting for the anime to be the end all say in whether it was or not.

Do I need to simplify it even more for you? Layman's terms perhaps?
You're very optimistic I see 🤣🤣 keep hoping it might come true one day or never 🥺

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes, they were definitely on, lol. He telling us that S-Shark had them on just before the attack, turned them off at Impact and then turned them on again afterwards.

The problem is that the Zeus panel is too messy. S-Shark's entire body is engulfed in lightning and his back partially covered by Zeus. Oda simply didn't make an effort to highlight the flames here.
Nah man
Look to the left of the namis ass panel. The flame is off

Did S-shark turn off the flames just so Nami can hit him and then immediately turn it back on?
That's how ridiculous it is what you're trying to argue here.
I didn't know Oda provided an explanation on how flames go off and on. Elaborate on the explanation Oda gave

Only ridiculous thing here is pretending to not have eyes when a panel clearly shows no flakes lol

I didn't know Oda provided an explanation on how flames go off and on. Elaborate on the explanation Oda gave

Only ridiculous thing here is pretending to not have eyes when a panel clearly shows no flakes lol
Apparently according to you guys it makes any sense to turn off the flame ability that nullifies any attack JUST before the attack and then turn it back on when the damage is done. Yep..GigaIQ on display here.
:suresure:

Here's the flame on before Nami lands the attack.

Here's the flame on 1 sec after the attack. I'm not interested in fanfics.

Status
Not open for further replies.