Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fair but I don’t think if the person their soul is from does the homie would die too, just because this devil fruit seems like it’s physically giving life to something rather than just reanimating them like moriahs fruit.
Yeah that's a point too.

On one hand, Zeus' soul is the lifespan that is separated from BM, so theoretically what happens to her remaining soul shouldn't matter since he's separate to begin with. But it also seems like all her homies are still connected to her and can't disobey her, Kingbaum for example couldn't resist even BM's vivre card, but Zeus outright attacked her so who knows.

While on the other hand, some DF powers vanish if the DF user is put out of commission. Eg: Doflamingo, Sugar etc. While others like Hancock's ability stays even if she dies, let alone defeated.
I suppose this is purely based on what Oda desires as per plot, no consistency here

It's apparent that CoC coating won't be used against the Seraphim either to not greatly damage them or to save it for Saturn and Kizaru. It's sus that it hasn't been used once so far.
Sanji's looking great and all, but I think Sanji bros should skip the next week's chapter.
I would say the opossite. No Seraphim bled so far and it's apparent that they're reserving that for a big moment probably next chapter. So maybe Adv CoC + ifrit jambe next chapter.

It’s like people forget pre timeskip Sanji had superior AP to Gum Gum Oars

Sanji always been a monster
He basically two shotted Jabra back in EL . Luffy needed more hits in G2 to take down Blueno
I do think his AP was a bit on the weak side before Wano though, but now it superior to that of most YC1s. (gotta see ben beckmann and shiryu)

And then this panel…. So this is exoskeleton/Ifrit Jambe thing is a mode he turn on and off? Or does the eyebrow mean something else?

Exoskeleton is already not linked to eyebrows. Maybe battle instincts? Germa Sharingan? Also, what's with that look on his face? Are we getting ANOTHER Sanji arc?

Yeah that's a point too.

On one hand, Zeus' soul is the lifespan that is separated from BM, so theoretically what happens to her remaining soul shouldn't matter since he's separate to begin with. But it also seems like all her homies are still connected to her and can't disobey her, Kingbaum for example couldn't resist even BM's vivre card, but Zeus outright attacked her so who knows.

While on the other hand, some DF powers vanish if the DF user is put out of commission. Eg: Doflamingo, Sugar etc. While others like Hancock's ability stays even if she dies, let alone defeated.
I suppose this is purely based on what Oda desires as per plot, no consistency here
There's also Moria's power which imo is the closest to Big Mom in how it works.
Moria said zombies would still be active even if Luffy killed him. He had to call the shadows back himself

That's the thing though. The irony is that the general consensus has been that King did not have his flame on in the last panel therefore Zoro defeated flame on King.
Yet we have same people here claiming that S-Shark not having the flame on in the panel doesn't matter because "it does not make sense for him to turn it off" lol
Yeah, it's agenda.

I'm consistent for both scenarios. King was in flame on against Zoro's final attack. S-shark is in flame on mode against Nami. In both cases, Oda skipped drawing the flames due to clutter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This
I find it cool that he at least made their eyes go white and possibly blew them away, but it's not doing damage unless you think Exoskeleton Sanji > Hybrid Lucci and G4 Luffy combining their attacks
The only attack which damaged Seraphims so far is Nami's.
Because of the nature of Lightning and the nature of Seraphims which are basically bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.