Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
would just argue that Oda couldn't be bothered to draw his flames with all that clutter from lightning.

It's same with King vs Zoro finale, too much clutter with all the flame from the imperial dragon attack. So Oda didn't draw. But we can know from context that King likely had flames on, since an prior instances where he used fire was in flames on mode.

I mean, let's think about it for a moment.
Why would S-shark have flames on just before the attack, just after the attack, but turn off the flame just to get hit? Unless manga specifically mention that he turned off the flame for whatever reason, the logic doesn't add up.
That's the thing though. The irony is that the general consensus has been that King did not have his flame on in the last panel therefore Zoro defeated flame on King.
Yet we have same people here claiming that S-Shark not having the flame on in the panel doesn't matter because "it does not make sense for him to turn it off" lol

I mean during namis attack. Do you see any panels that prove s shark moving in speed resulting in turning off the flames? I don’t tbh
i really doubt s shark is that fast (and his flames were on).since brook is ready to stop the attack. i think the flames were on the whole time. sanji just did what the other members did. He just pushed away. It's just we cut off from that we didn't exactly know . as oda also showed us that there are other ways to beat seraphiums. If enel is here. they will definetly get fried. and also applying sea stones is still another way to completely restrain them. laser also is the way that to hurt them even when their flames were on. So technically laser with strong temperature can hurt them. i think sanji can do the same thing. But still i think he had to use his IJ to deal with seraphium

I remember A sanji fan saying that Sanji can switch off and on his Germa buffs due to his eyebrows changing might turn out they where actually right
So Sanji has two mode now:

-Diable Jambe
-Germa exqueleton

I guess that Oda made that to allow himself to make Sanji vulnerable and I guess using the exqueleton is tiresome.

Oda really don’t know how to deal with strong character.

The fact Sanji can switch between two modes and keep being Sanji is insane by itself

It shows immense willpower. Sanji and his siblings were created to obey Judge at any circumstances, to behave all the same and have absolutely no empathy, only duties.

Keep in mind Sanji wanted to die if things went out bad for him. But the fact he is ok and sane, is pretty interesting as of now.

That is a good plot right here :kawak:
It's certainly an interesting dynamic but can we just focus for a moment on how lame Sanji's power up is? He is basically post TS Sanji with reversed eyebrows and blue flames :josad:
In a black and white manga. And Sanji already had eyebrows going on opposite directions :josad:

At the very least give us @Doggo 's reversed super sayan if lunarian Sanji is too much to ask :josad:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Sanji soloing seraphin , and zorofans are mad.... well you wouldnt be mad if you followed op truthfully... Sanji is equal to zoro.... and if he Solos seraphin this arc , than at this point in the story and since zoros fight with kinf , Sanji is Stronger... and it makes sense, zoro died after fighting king while Sanji was still completely fine

Also doesn't king have flame abilities(imperial flame dragon). Those are related to lunarians right?. So doesn't that mean these seraphiims still have that ability. or vegapunk took out them because it may cause some damage to internal circiuts.

It's certainly an interesting dynamic but can we just focus for a moment on how lame Sanji's power up is? He is basically post TS Sanji with reversed eyebrows and blue flames :josad:
In a black and white manga. And Sanji already had eyebrows going on opposite directions :josad:

At the very least give us @Doggo 's reversed super sayan if lunarian Sanji is too much to ask :josad:

But Sanji looking like Sanji is the best Sanji look :sanmoji:

Add the blue flames with lightning: peak

Status
Not open for further replies.