Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sanji shouldn’t have CoC and here’s why
- his whole story is built on the fact that he’s a kind individual with passion for simple things
- he doesn’t aim for the top
- he’s more like an advisor. Zoro is Luffy's right hand and you could say that Sanji is Zoro's right hand
- Usopp will probably get CoC, so there would be enough CoC users in the crew
- I think he will unlock adv CoC, it suits him more

I’m not trying to downplay Sanji, he will be strong in his own way
You're entitled to your opinion. Just like I'm entitled to disagree.

We also see S-shark without flames when holding Nami but then has flames in the next panel when Sanji hits it
We also see S-Bear without flames when Luffy and Lucci hit him but then suddenly having their Flames on again, but then Zoro pointing out that you have to wait for their Flames to turn off for the attack to work. Sounds like inconsistent drawing tbh.

How ironic for you to call others intellectually dishonest. You're literally saying that because we didn't see the flames in the panel of the attack, where zeus is completely covering S-sharks back is confirmation that the flame wasn't on even though it was shown half a second in a panel later. S-shark wasn't even able to recover but somehow turned the flames on and off lmao. Sure.
Zeus wasn't completely covering S-Shark though. S-Sharks neck is clearly visible.

You are already admitting that there's no flame in the panel.

Why should oda off panel the moment when s shark turns his flames off? It makes literally no sense whatsoever. Its like thinking: „oh shit I turned my flames off lets turn it on directly after being damaged“ and this off screen. It makes no sense. Lunarians only turn off their flames to be fast. It was not indicated anywhere that s shark moved in speed. Or do you see any panels that shows this?
It is on panel though of there being no flames

The fact Sanji can switch between two modes and keep being Sanji is insane by itself

It shows immense willpower. Sanji and his siblings were created to obey Judge at any circumstances, to behave all the same and have absolutely no empathy, only duties.

Keep in mind Sanji wanted to die if things went out bad for him. But the fact he is ok and sane, is pretty interesting as of now.

That is a good plot right here :kawak:

We also see S-Bear without flames when Luffy and Lucci hit him but then suddenly having their Flames on again, but then Zoro pointing out that you have to wait for their Flames to turn off for the attack to work. Sounds like inconsistent drawing tbh.
Yes that is true. S-Bear did not have it during the final hit

Status
Not open for further replies.