Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off, I'm not the guy trying to make a problem out of a child petrifying people with her cuteness.
That's just how it works.
If you're beautiful, you stone people via them having lustful thoughts.
If you're cute/innocent, you stone people via them having wholesome thoughts about you.
You're the one trying to make things serious.
You are because you were the one that turned it into an actual argument. There's something wromg with me so for your mental well being please put me on ignore.

Japanese culture gets a pass for some real nasty stuff for no reason at all... It's also one of the most racist countries.
Yup, I'm mostly surprised the racism floats under the radar
Yet most people paint Japan as this cutesy, colorful, can do wrong, cultured civilization while ignoring the suicides, death, overwork, extreme labor conditions, etc

Judge didn’t invent the raid suit tho. He has no way of knowing the effect
You say that and I'm assuming you're referring to some trivial technicality about who gets credit for officially creating them. He's the one behind the genetics of his children and he would know the modern raid suits used better Germa members, such as himself, better than anyone else.

You say that and I'm assuming you're referring to some trivial technicality about who gets credit for officially creating them. He's the one behind the genetica of his children and he would know the modern raid suits used better Germa members, such as himself, better than anyone else.
No like the raid suits existed before the kids were born, and they’ve been well known design and ability wise since 40 year old Vito was a child.

All judge did was alter the kids dna.

G

Gorosei Informer

The eyebrows. I know I keep pointing this out, but the eyebrows show us there's something about old Germa and Vinsmokes he's keeping secret.

He took great effort into hiding Judge's face everytime he was helmet less so we couldn't see his face. Then after Nika is revealed, we get Judge's face on the cover story with Nika brows.
Definitely. Yonjis winch powers remind me of what older type robots can be like too, like Blitzcrank from League of Legends ofc or maybe that giant robot from Egghead.

Oda is definitely inspired by Laputha amongst other things and Germa also uses these giant shails we've never seen before and create a mobile kingdom, that can separate itself too and reattach?

Judges eyebrow mystery bothered me for SO long and now we've seen them, it was worth the wait but also ironically agonising now because he resembles Nika with them as you said ofc.

Now I'm actually invested in Germa snd Vinsmoke history and it makes him marrying someone called Sora way less of a coincidence now even.

Status
Not open for further replies.