Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

All these attacks do nothing, Kong Organ & Shishi Sonson do nothing but Sanji's basic Diable Jambe does damage right? Listen to yourself.

Nami's lightning works because of it's nature. Sanji did absolutely nothing except sending S Shark flying. Heck DJ didn't even work on Flame OFF previously lol.

But now it's gonna hurt Flame On, amirite? :pepecafe:
Tbf sanji hurting sharks makes as much sense as nami doing it since they're both elemental
Ive said it here already but i think there's 3 options
  1. Elemental attacks somehow effect them different
  2. The flame was on an they didn't do as much as it looks
  3. The attacks landed flame off with shark turning it back on as quickly as possible

I hope not, I don't like Sanjitards or Luffytards but I like Sanji and Luffy and I want these and I like it when these two achieve greater things like Zoro. For a shonen manga the young male MCs growing powerful is one of the main things.
I want sanji to be strong enough to at least beat katakuri.

Sanji can be even as strong as marco it will make he wing stuff least cringe.

Curent zoro is yonko level so sanji being above katakuri is the minimum requirement.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I want sanji to be strong enough to at least beat katakuri.

Sanji can be even as strong as marco it will make he wing stuff least cringe.

Curent zoro is yonko level so sanji being above katakuri is the minimum requirement.
Katakuri is above both Sanji and zoro . and those two are equals

Tbf sanji hurting sharks makes as much sense as nami doing it since they're both elemental
  3. The attacks landed flame off with shark turning it back on as quickly as possible
No it doesn't. It just Oda being inconsistent.

S-Bear doesn't seem to have his flame on when he's taking attacks from Lucci and Luffy.

Lunarians can survive in any natural environment. Lightning comes from nature.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nami doing so makes sense since she used lightning vs seraphims who have mechanical parts/circuitry.

Sanji though... zero damaji.
Post automatically merged:

That still doesn't explain why King would block in his defence mode if he won't get damaged. Why be afraid
He was blocking & dodging in defense mode even before CoC became a thing.

He was afraid of losing.

Just realised that Franky and co being petrified means in the arcs end the Seraphim will be on the crews side lol. Talk about fake hype. They're trying to push this as Ohara 2.0 but we all know it ain't happening.

Can't wait for the BS Oda will come up to justify that the Seraphim will not obey to Saturn.
:kuzanshut:
Its gonna happen
S-snakes cuteness isn't going to work on luffy and she'll develop a little crush and help him by turning everyone back
:kata:

Before Oda needed to nerf the oponent for strwhats to usrvive now oda is nerfing luffy and zoro for arc to not end fast.

I dont see saturne and kizaru making them go all out either. At least the will become serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.