Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people are talking about lightning damaging shark when he came back like nothing ?
lmao just because you "come back" doesn't mean you weren't damage. You clowns think everyone can only get one shotted
:milaugh:

Nami damaged Seraphim because lightning ignores durability and it's a machine
Sanji damaged Seraphim because he's that much stronger physically than the rest

the other 4 losers can't even make Seraphim feel anything

Pretty good chapter we get plenty of Zoro I love that he took this long to figure out seraphim powers work like King:milaugh:
Reminds me of Vivi who kept forgetting important things hilarious and once again King hype keep reaching new heights all his downplayers must be seething baby version of him giving them this much trouble :king:

Last edited:
Simply because its a counter doesn't mean that it will one shot them.

besides, Nami and Franky aren't really that strong. Someone like Enel or Kizaru would make better use of those advantages.
I mean Namis lightning is insanely powerful. Sure it’s not like Enels, but Zeus was once a power that helped make big mom one of the fiercest in the world. Not even big mom took hits like that with no effect.

Seems like some of the Seraphim might actually get defeated (not that any are severely damaged yet but moreso due to the focus that beating them is being given and the fact Sanji and Nami got some good hits in). I wonder how Oda will incorporate them later, guess repairs and them not really losing hype if they're defeated by an Emperor, the best of his crew and some former enemies.

Jimbei already had a run-in with S-Snake, maybe he'll bail Franky and Usopp out of trouble. If not, I wonder who'll face S-Snake.
He could just age them up for their next encounter.

Idk about lightning or lasers countering pacifista. We saw PX-4 tank lightnin and lasers pre Timeskip and still needed the monster trio to take him out.
That’s the thing though going back and looking at Sabody.

Luffy,Zoro,Sanji attack it’s not enough the rest of the crew jumps in they all manage to do nothing except Robin (causes the pacifist to misfire & Nami with thunder Lance tempo)

Afterwards they finish it off so for sure I think it gives an opening to get a “W”.

Yes this chapter proves that Lunarian defense can be increased. Again further disproving the notion that it is invincibility.

King was unmoved from a far stronger Lion song but S-Hawk was sent down and clearly feeling the hit.

King was unmoved when he blew himself up but S-Shark got affected by Nami's thunder bolt
? Why are yall saying they are getting affected? I thought the dialogue is saying they not getting affected

Apollo

The Sol King
I mean Namis lightning is insanely powerful. Sure it’s not like Enels, but Zeus was once a power that helped make big mom one of the fiercest in the world. Not even big mom took hits like that with no effect.
Can we accurately say Nami's Zeus is as strong as it was in the hands of BM ? I don't think Nami has yonko level AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.