Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro sure does seem to be having fun toying with S-Hawk. Mihawk must have tortured him during the timeskip
Didn't Zoro say something about S-Hawk "being more human" than Mihawk is or so? Implying Mihawk is something worse/more "demonic" or so? I would expect actual "bloodthirsty" or even "serious" Mihawk to be like that tbh. It would help to explain Zoros missing eye and we've seen at Baratie how savage Mihawk can be too ofc.

Damn we still gotta deal with this lunarina gimmick shit.
:lusalty::lusalty:
If only this was another arc Law was in. All this lunarina funny business gets completely removed from the island entirely(shambles). Finger diff

S-Bear gets the pleasure of getting one shot(amputee/MES/awakening), preventing any potential he randomly returns. That’s pretty much all it’d take, to get this nonsense over with.​

I may use language that is not comfortable for fanbois. But yes Katakuri is strongest YC shown so far... and Zoro and Sanji would be happy if they were on hes level, so far only Sanji is taking seraphin solo without intel... so Sanji could be on Katas level, But zoro... not yet... just not yet...
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
Zolo your stock is dropping

Nami doing so makes sense since she used lightning vs seraphims who have mechanical parts/circuitry.

Sanji though... zero damaji.
Post automatically merged:

He was blocking & dodging in defense mode even before CoC became a thing.

He was afraid of losing.
And sanji used fire

Its either thet both hurt shark or didn't imo. I dont think its one or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.