Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark literally moments later.

Yes. Especially when they are with Flames On.

By making something blow up inside the Pacifista.
The point is they are still made up of circuits and it's easier for Lightning to damage them.
Because shark isn't fodder
Shark recovering quick doesn't mean they felt no pain. Sanji can hurt the seraphim without their flame
The downplay is just weird

You genuinely believe that lunarian are immune to sanji's diable/ifrit?
:sanmoji:
Again weird behavior
With their flame on ok i get it but thinkin that even without it...like??

Yes lighting can damage a pacifista so can chopper
Seraphim aren't normal pacifista so hurting them obviously doesn't mean it'd work on the seraphim especially with flame

The Sanji fanboys are letting us know they are ready to push their Sanji agenda.

This might be a hard pill for some of them to swallow but S-Shark ≠ King

Has S-Shark even done anything impressive. At least for S-Hawk cut a mountain in half and scared a Yonko. So far S-Hawk seems to be the strongest and most skilled fighter.
The cheapshot agenda? S-Shark is stronger than Jinbei as much as S-Hawk is stronger than Mihawk. Forget about King.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because shark isn't fodder
Shark recovering quick doesn't mean they felt no pain. Sanji can hurt the seraphim without their flame
The downplay is just weird

??
What kind of recovery factor do the Seraphim have now suddenly?
S Shark genuinely didn't take damage there. Prove it took damage.

I said Sanji can't hurt Lunarians with DJ.

With their flame on ok i get it but thinkin that even without it...like??
I never said a single word about IJ.
Don't twist my words.

Yes lighting can damage a pacifista so can chopper
Seraphim aren't normal pacifista so hurting them obviously doesn't mean it'd work on the seraphim especially with flame
Seraphim are Pacifista with Lunarian ability to boot with in terms of defense.
Seraphims with Flame On being damaged by Lightning isn't some completely new idea since they are made up of metal after all.
It doesn't mean DJ does it when Kong Organ did jack squat.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:sanmoji:
Do you believe Sanji's DJ kick has a higher AP than G4 Luffy?:saden: G4 Kong Organ utterly failed to do anything to a fellow Seraphim so you either admit Sanji has a higher AP than current G4 Luffy or be logical and admit going white-eyes means nothing for a Seraphim the same way it didn't mean anything when Zoro did the same.

Yes anyone can hurt hurt marco

Your not bypassing Marco's defense by hitting him

My point is with knowledge Marco's gimmick doesn't get less annoying or dangerous

With knowledge the lunarian gimmick does
There is no gimmick to marco's defence. You just need to keep damaging him, it may take long but its nothing special. For King, first you would need to even understand how he gets the defence buff. Marco literally faced King for an hour straight yet couldn't figure it out.

Battle geniuses like luffy and lucci couldn't figure it out on their own.
You are trolling right? :luffylaugh:

If you are not, then not sure how a person with average IQ would say this.

Marco was literally fighting Alber + QUEEN at the same time in 2 v 1. How do you expect him to figure that out when he needs to deal with Queen's attack power which neg diffed X-Drake, hurt Exoskeleton Lanji via lasers and other stuff, and even captured Big mom via cheap shot?

2 v 1 was perfect for Queen to cheap shot and he has very high level attack power without even needing Alber, who was also attacking Marco in 2 v1.

You expect Marco to figure out Alber's weakness while also taking attacks from Queen?

Also Marco has shockwave attacks, he doesn't need to figure out anything, he can bypass that kind of defensive ability with shockwaves.

??
What kind of recovery factor do the Seraphim have now suddenly?
S Shark genuinely didn't take damage there. Prove it took damage.

I said Sanji can't hurt Lunarians with DJ.
Normal recovery
Do you really think jinbe would be down from that attack long?

What do you mean prove it if there flames are off they can be hurt

Being able to make fire doesn't make you immune from fire attacks id that was the case sanji or even luffy would be too
I never said a single word about IJ.
Don't twist my words.
Ij like dj is fire/heat
Seraphim are Pacifista with Lunarian ability to boot with in terms of defense.
Lunarians with Flame On being damaged by Lightning isn't some new thing.
It doesn't mean DJ does the job when Kong Organ did jack squat.
Believing only lightning can bypass the seraphim flame durability and nothing else is as of now headcanon
You can't just treat it like a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.