Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Okay my opinion on the chapter
Didn't like it:As a ZoNa fan I was hoping that zoro will saves nami but it was somehow understandable since oda is focusing zoro with his old opponents kuma kaku King mr 1 mihawk and unlike Sanjino he is cool with Jinbe and doesn't have any problem with him
Like it:Zoro's performances not only in the chapter but also in the arc he is getting a lot with the interactions and his gags are develop well and good play out
This chapter

😂

I realy fear for the health of some, the more oda revea about king and zoro instead of stopping downplaying and just admit they are wrong its the contrary.

they just keep going deeper and deeper in the abyss of headcannon.

now many legit believe sanji has better AP than COA zoro lmao when Oda literaly show zoro cut kaido in rooftop before it.

see what agenda can do for some.

now when oda destroy their headcannon they will start crying and say he hate sanji.

I think a complet and utter defeat is what kidd,law,sanji fans need to stop preteding and just give up o their agenda.
Post automatically merged:

At least I know WG zoro haters arent that dumb yet.

G

Gorosei Informer

Because of how long Oda took to end the series SMH!

:risitameh::saden:

Or maybe a side effect of his secret DF all along? Hito Hito no mi, Sword God Asura/Ryuuma? Between that and Enma, it aged him up rapidly, like how Nika was aging up Goofy? /s

Its weird for him to be this old and only having accomplished becoming the WSS recently and returning to Kuinas grave and such UNLESS he got lost for decades, especially without the SHs to help him? LMAO! "Lost in time again Mr Bushido/Marimo?"

Killer immediately dies to Pinzoro's massive COC

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only some words for my fellow Zoro fam, keep your calm n don't fall for their traps.
Years after years, it's the anti zoro boys who bite the dust not us, Oda has a reason for pairing him with Luffy rn and they are going to do something significant.

The only two reason Oda don't experiment with Zoro's character coz he's perfect and secondly oda knows how huge the fanbase is, he's still oda's fav.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I realy fear for the health of some, the more oda revea about king and zoro instead of stopping downplaying and just admit they are wrong its the contrary.

they just keep going deeper and deeper in the abyss of headcannon.

now many legit believe sanji has better AP than COA zoro lmao when Oda literaly show zoro cut kaido in rooftop before it.

see what agenda can do for some.

now when oda destroy their headcannon they will start crying and say he hate sanji.

I think a complet and utter defeat is what kidd,law,sanji fans need to stop preteding and just give up o their agenda.

At least I know WG zoro haters arent that dumb yet.
Tbh it's funny watching them self-sabotage over and over again. :saden:

Oda going crazy with the luffy/zoro parallel nowaday.

he has gone as far as basically turning zoro dumb to match luffy imo.
the whole arc is insane luffy/zoro wank.
from kaku/luffy to S-bear/S-hawk and the incoming marines kizaru/saturne
-regarding coc oda doesnt want them to use it at all even in situation where it is necessary and rather have them exploid lunarian weakness than straight up overpower them like zoro did with his final attack on king

whatever is coming will be huge.