Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to call this place "Sanji's Land" or "Sanji Kingdom" (perhaps wait for official translations)

Im gonna be a Fleet Admiral of Sanji's Kingdom just sayin

Post automatically merged:

Why making Nami screaming is on the 9th article?
What are the 7 things more important than that? :crazwhat:

This is fitting what i said before about Sanji needing to point out the most important things for him in life while in the brink of getting his mind potentially take over by "Stealth Black"
:kuzanshut:

Last edited:
What i have been sayin for a while is: Sanji wont be able to stop his mind from being taken over if he doesn't show Conqueror's

Oda in SBS 103 said: "I felt relieved when i saw that Sanji's wasn't taken over by Germa" (Oda talking about his scene with Chuji and Sanji's "invisibility" power). Oda is relieved about something he should know already? Since then i knew he would bring this back again..

Oda's only possible response to that was making Sanji ask Zoro to kill him, seems pretty damn drastic doesn't it?

Until Sanji woke up fine, including his eyebrows, that came back to normal.

Now Oda brings it up again, leaves the question unanswered and tells us to "look over Sanji in the future". He basically only told us that Sanji already had a fire resistance prior to his Awakening...

It's Judge's will (Germa genes and the Stealth Black persona) VS Sanji's will (led by Zeff, Sora, the Strawhats and obviously the All Blue dream)

Although something similar could still happen without CoC being relevant to it, i just can't tell how exactly. Because CoC is Haki anyway, it is a power... What else could stop Sanji's transformation in such a critical moment that even Sanji's immediate response is asking someone to straight up kill him without hesitation? And why did the transformation stopped to begin with?

Rayleigh and Hyogoro made clear that Haki blooms in extreme conditions, and i think Oda is just waiting to address more of everything valuable for Sanji's character, including putting Sanji in a situation where he has to prove his ambition to find the All Blue, that would be a must.

Although i can see other 3 ways for Oda to deal with this that isn't about Haki awakening:

-Vegapunk could help Sanji out somehow, but this could go through many different ways to be honest
-Oda could simply create something else for Sanji to get rid of his genes, thus eliminating the chances of getting his mind take over by the "Stealth Black".
-Sanji literally chooses to die. It's drastic, but Sanji already accepted this possibility. Oda obviously wouldn't do it though so this one is the least probable for sure..
How far will Bullysmoke Maguire go :pepecorn:
Post automatically merged:

I would be suprised if Sanji actualy beats the shit ouf of S-Shark - as he is implying, but knowing Oda and his fake hype/tension/cliffhanger i am not gonna expect anyting crazy until i see it. Keeping in mind that G4 Luffy and Hybrid Lucci's combined attack didn't even scratch S-Bear. If Sanji can damage him with his Flame on - that would be insane.
That kick felt like it hit pretty hard. Curious to see how S-Shark will tank it

G

Gorosei Informer

If this does happen, I have no idea what will happen that’ll purge Sanji of all this. But still I do love that Sanji always has a deeper story to look forward to.
Aye I think its gonna take Luffy and Nami to snap him out of it OR especially a reminder of Sora somehow. He'll end up seeing Sora in his mind, a vision or even a memento created by Vegapunk, like a hologram or something and that will be what "saves" him, what makes him snap out of it and return to normal.

Oda has already toyed with him breaking Namis heart, almost hitting a woman during a fight with Queen and asking Zoro to kill him, so I do really wonder what he has planned for Sanji now. How sadistic this might get but also tragic lol.

Aye I think its gonna take Luffy and Nami to snap him out of it OR especially a reminder of Sora somehow. He'll end up seeing Sora in his mind, a vision or even a memento created by Vegapunk, like a hologram or something and that will be what "saves" him, what makes him snap out of it and return to normal.

Oda has already toyed with him breaking Namis heart, almost hitting a woman during a fight with Queen and asking Zoro to kill him, so I do really wonder what he has planned for Sanji now. How sadistic this might get but also tragic lol.
I honestly doubt Sanji will go full evil, he’ll probably just realize he’s slowly losing control.

Ideally I can see Sanji literally tearing S-Shark apart with his kicks, and right as he’s about to kill him, Nami will jump in the way and he’ll accidentally kick Nami.

Likely will lead him to suffer a bit of a breakdown as he realizes what’s happening and he’ll just run away for the time being.

I can’t see oda going super sadistic with it

I honestly doubt Sanji will go full evil, he’ll probably just realize he’s slowly losing control.

Ideally I can see Sanji literally tearing S-Shark apart with his kicks, and right as he’s about to kill him, Nami will jump in the way and he’ll accidentally kick Nami.

Likely will lead him to suffer a bit of a breakdown as he realizes what’s happening and he’ll just run away for the time being.

Thats super sadistic in oda’s standards tbh

It almost seems like oda is having sanji slowly transition into a cold hearted monster unwillingly its was first queen and now again S-Shark i doubt voluntarily

If that's where its heading.. The solution of a cold hearted colde blooded Sanji is something really compelling to explore.

Pudding or nami? Lol