Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, Zoro is his second favourite SH after Luffy, the only one allowed to Roof Piece and get CoC besides Luffy.

Putting ketchup on pizza -> Punishment: Death

:crazwhat:
I wonder where "pineapples on pizza" will be then, number 2?

I honestly doubt Sanji will go full evil, he’ll probably just realize he’s slowly losing control.
Yeah, same here, he will start to lose himself but get back to his senses somehow, I don't see him going full evil as well.

Yes but he gets no character focus, always gets sidelined, only there for badass fights
Yeah, that's my problem with Zoro, as a character he's a bit boring to me, it's like his whole personality is "badass fighter" with a sprinkle of "loyal to Luffy". He get's the cool abilities, fights and power-ups though.

Sanji as a character is more interesting. Personally I would like him to unlock his future sight on Egghead, but I don't mind exploring more on his Germa power up, we only had a glimpse of it during the Queen's fight.

Finally feels good to be a Sanji fan :stealthblack:

G

Gorosei Informer

I honestly doubt Sanji will go full evil, he’ll probably just realize he’s slowly losing control.

Ideally I can see Sanji literally tearing S-Shark apart with his kicks, and right as he’s about to kill him, Nami will jump in the way and he’ll accidentally kick Nami.

Likely will lead him to suffer a bit of a breakdown as he realizes what’s happening and he’ll just run away for the time being.

I can’t see oda going super sadistic with it
Yeah I can't see him go full evil, especially in the long run too. There will always be Soras influence protecting him, it kinda reminds me of Gaara and how his mother was protecting him beyond death too, I really loved that. You could say the same with Kushina and Naruto too ofc. I'm sure Masaki was protecting Ichigo after her death somehow too, she gave her life to save his I think too.

OMG, I could see that happening too, holy shit! Nami is now very fond of Jinbei, she forgave him openly and she adores him despite her history/torture/torment under Arlong and Sanjis jealousy of Jinbei for various reasons could emerge like it has already ofc and further provoke his wrath against Kidbei/S-Shark.

I don't want Sanji to "leave the crew again" but I could see this happening definitely. The most emotional/sensitive SH at that.

Its like an inevitable transition and not a mere PU

I think.. if that were to happen Sanji's dialog with zoro about killing him if he's not the same anymore.. May come into play
Either that or Sanji will attempt to kill himself. With the possibility that a buster call and then some is on its way to Egghead, there’s possibility for Sanji to truly live up to his talk here.

G

Gorosei Informer

Either that or Sanji will attempt to kill himself. With the possibility that a buster call and then some is on its way to Egghead, there’s possibility for Sanji to truly live up to his talk here.
"Stealth Black" vs the "Man of (Holy) Light", Sanji vs Kizaru?

:doffyou::pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s going to be less evil Sanji and more uninhibited Sanji
More like his brothers definitely.

"Stealth Black" vs the "Man of (Holy) Light", Sanji vs Kizaru?

:doffyou::pepebusi:
Dream scenario:
Sanji enters the fire giant and uses himself as the power source and destroys the light that ”erased” Lulusia or the fleet of marines with it while thinking he’s going to burn himself to death to keep the giants going.

Realistic:
Sanjis not actually going crazy and odas just trolling

Sentamaru did hint to a hypothetical /potential catastrophe on Egg head

Whilst talking about Ohara

So it does add substance to that notion

-The notion of Buster call, given that Saturn is here just like how gorosie was dialed up in Ohara.. And the presence of Kizaru who was also present in Ohara..

- the notion that sanji may even end up having to play decoy for SHP to prove what he said to kuma pre TS.. Or whatever else that "danger" of him he was talking about back then

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji enters the fire giant and uses himself as the power source and destroys the light that ”erased” Lulusia or the fleet of marines with it while thinking he’s going to burn himself to death to keep the giants going.
Holy shit this sounds so badass! I love moments like this, this kind of storytelling and feats! Sanji embracing the "flames of hell", pulling a deliberate Icarus to try and save the others? Martyr Sanji? He kinda remind me of Adam Jensen in Deus Ex: Human Revolution to think of it, gruff/cynical but with a somewhat kind heart A tragic, broken bird figure with a killer snark too.
Adam has been compared to Icarus in promotional material for the game and even gets an "Icarus landing system" augmentation, was augmented/genetically modified/made into a cyborg against his own well, went through absolute hell or a trauma conga line as TVTropes calls it, is associated with black too and "never asked for this" too.

It also gives me vibes of the Iron Giant , Gai going 8 Gates and Kamina in Gurenn Lagann! That would be so amazing, so beautifully poetic and badass, a really truly heroic and bitterdsweet moment IF it happened! Unfortunately given how Oda is and thus unpredictable too, we probably shouldn't get our hopes up but damn, if that doesn't sound awesome!

:kata::lumazed::fujilaugh::perocry::steef:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/DeusExHumanRevolution

I just realized this chapter number 1077

Honestly given the Sanji stuff, the implications of it especially and Shaka getting his brains blown out apparently and not even a cutaway shot/silhouette at that too, this chapter does qualify for this trend I guess?

:hope::quest:

G

Gorosei Informer

I forgot to mention Sanji reminds me of The Human Torch/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic 4 too ofc!

Thé Prince of Love strikes again 💕

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Why do I feel like Sanji is about to become the President of the USA and start saying Doyjaan with a bunch of clones running around, just like his father and Vegapunk are associated with? Is he going to take the 1st napkin? Is he on a love train?

Jojo Part 7/Steel Ball Run major spoilers:

Oh wait, he reminds me of Norisuke too ofc! King Nothing Sanji?!

:luffylaugh::ace::sanjismug:

Last edited by a moderator: