Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Damn that's twice this arc

Zoro stop scaring this kid:myman:
Post automatically merged:

The only two reason Oda don't experiment with Zoro's character coz he's perfect and secondly oda knows how huge the fanbase is, he's still oda's fav.
I always said that zoro got his characterization pre TS and post TS still has it eventhough is true it isn't that much but some people think he hasn't because they want him to behave in a specific way zoro is one of the mc oda's always giving him good moments in fights and not fights

Damn that's twice this arc

Zoro stop scaring this kid:myman:
Post automatically merged:

I always said that zoro got his characterization pre TS and post TS still has it eventhough is true it isn't that much but some people think he hasn't because they want him to behave in a specific way zoro is one of the mc oda's always giving him good moments in fights and not fights
Lmao gotta feel for the poor kid Zoro has been toying with him since their first clash. Teaching him same lesson Mihawk taught him:arnoling:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Zoro gonna start his fight with kizaru using Itoryu/nitoryu too.

he need to talk to him first afterall.

the wank that is coming I cant wait for it imo.
Hope it happens before I'm 30. :kobeha:

Saturn coming with Kizaru is good because that pretty much guarantees at least a clash between Zoro and Kizaru.

If it was Kizaru alone, eh it would probably end like Zoro on the rooftop.

Last edited:
"The Seraphims owe their toughness to his Lunarian blood":king:
There goes last hope of King haters that were trying to create all sorts of excuses why their toughness wasn't from just King. Let's see how the viz translate it :fujilaugh:
I mean I know the King stuff also op scans translate it the same but i was referring to things like zoro long sentence or if I were king of my country
Btw @Mr. Reloaded we're down bad this week zoro didn't save nami this is how I feel

Or better to sum it up