so you admit it is a luxury? Also funny how you dodge the rap question.
Sorry I don't know enough about rap to tell you. Of course its a luxury. Buying a game is a luxury.

Calling people transphobes/nazis because they’re buying a game she had very little contribution is
Note that I never explicitly did that... :cheers:

If you are so principled as you say
that you think buying a game makes you evil or whatever then surely tolerate being an outcast
NO sir. Being outcasted being you don't use a phone in a connected society and not playing a game are two diffrent things, if you don't see the difference then you may have a problem.

Sorry I don't know enough about rap to tell you. Of course its a luxury. Buying a game is a luxury.

Note that I never explicitly did that... :cheers:

NO sir. Being outcasted being you don't use a phone in a connected society and not playing a game are two diffrent things, if you don't see the difference then you may have a problem.
You literally implied it lol

If i like kanye music
like his songs

that does not mean, Im to agree with his every take and literally be a nazi

There is separation between media and creator
it's why, People who write scenes of characters dying are not literally murderers or why people who draw anime girls with flat chests arent literally pedos

lol
This you have to be everything and agree with everything that you watch or create is dumb

I mean are you a person who kills criminals because you read a punisher book once or do you have to agree with his actions because you read the book

Jeffery Marsh, a transgender man content creator on tiktok , recently was exposed for his creepy content which was intended to reel Kids specifically into his patron to discuss things in private regarding SEX, GOING - NO CONTACT WITH PARENTS ETC...and saying aburd things like "your parents screwed up" and "i will be your family".. Or even "we need to have some privacy"

Basically peak grooming behaviour

For better context

Now its grotesque enough to even consider that a man masquerading as a woman with major influence would teach your kids what sex is and to Go no contact with you behind your back

So a Female creator and a mother in the respective platform exposed him for it without insulting his transgender identity but specifically targeting the fact that he was trying to manipulate kids into having 1 on 1 convo about sex and private issues.

Which to any parent ever would be concerning and has been a consistent trend.

The Female creator received back lash targeting her religion ,her kids, and received emails exposing her privacy to her...including her kids details like the school they go to and the time they come home. From the left

But where are the Liberal feminists.. who's gonna help a woman need finally... Or are they now feigning ignorance yet again.

You literally implied it lol
:cheers:

Which is not a trans thing to do. IT happen a lot in the influencer communities.

luxury part was about the smart phone, not the game
Not in our society.

like his songs

that does not mean, Im to agree with his every take and literally be a nazi
No of course, as long as you don't finance him we should be good ;)

you dont need the function of a phone
You can live perfectly fine without a cell phone just like you can live without a game
In out connected society, yes you do.

Carrot be like

It's literally supporting transphobia if you buy the magical wizard game

like the average harry potter fan is seriously going to fuck trans people dot com or some shit

Like to him the purchase of a video unrelated to trans people is the same as going to fund nazism dot com or some shit because it supports bad people ig

intent matters but not to carrot ig

not inherently yea but politically radical left that wants to shove it down your throat.. Sure defo idk the metrics for trans folk.
But rather common amongst folks pushing this
No one is pushing grooming on children. Get a grip.

Like to him the purchase of a video unrelated to trans people is the same as going to fund nazism dot com or some shit because it supports bad people ig
You didn't understand the point I think mate. THe point was:

Would you like to finance a nazi even on a small scale ?
If the answer is no. Then there is no reason you'd like that for a transphobe either. (cause buying it WILL finance JKR weither you like it or not, even if she is already rich)

So ig what your saying is that because jordon peterson did something bad to minors means that therefore it's okay for trans people to also do bad things to minors

That just means both are bad for the actions lol

If im to murder somebody and say look another guy did it too
does that make murder okay??????
Jeffery Marsh, a transgender man content creator on tiktok , recently was exposed for his creepy content which was intended to reel Kids specifically into his patron to discuss things in private regarding SEX, GOING - NO CONTACT WITH PARENTS ETC...and saying aburd things like "your parents screwed up" and "i will be your family".. Or even "we need to have some privacy"

For better context

Now its grotesque enough to even consider that a man masquerading as a woman with major influence would teach your kids what sex is and to Go no contact with you behind your back

So a Female creator and a mother in the respective platform exposed him for it without insulting his transgender identity but specifically targeting the fact that he was trying to manipulate kids into having 1 on 1 convo about sex and private issues.

Which to any parent ever would be concerning and has been a consistent trend.

The Female creator received back lash targeting her religion ,her kids, and received emails exposing her privacy to her...including her kids details like the school they go to and the time they come home. From the left

I think the problem with these sorta arguments being
Is it tends to be labeled as trans people bad if one individual person does a bad thing

but cant even win with that because the liberals will defend anyone who is of their in group even if they have done wrongdoing such as here and in the case of erza miller

right wingers want this bad behavior to be applicable to all trans people and liberals will attack anyone who seems to suggest that even one lgbtq can even do anything close to sin

you just cant win as a neutral party when everyone is so radicalized

I think the problem with these sorta arguments being
Is it tends to be labeled as trans people bad if one individual person does a bad thing

but cant even win with that because the liberals will defend anyone who is of their in group even if they have done wrongdoing such as here and in the case of erza miller
He identify's as No binary my bad.

He's not a transgender

And no mate nothing i said generalizes trans people here

Nothing i said suggested

- all trans people are groomers

-all trans people are manipulative creeps

My qualm was with the lefts who support such radicalism and are willing to manipulate what he says and put it in a good light which people have actively tried to do with jeffery's content
And that fact that this dude is baiting kids into his patron to talk about sex privately

And when someone speaks against it they are threatened like the way this woman was

This behaviours is openly defended by the left but any objection and concern is repulsed and your privacy is attacks

Free speech? Tolerance?

Bull shit

No one is pushing grooming on children. Get a grip.
No one is stopping groomers. Get a grip