Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s obvious that the traitor is not affiliated with the World Government so they have to be working for one of the other entities that is aiming for supremacy of the seas…

The only nefarious group who would install a mole are the Blackbeard Pirates and/or Cross Guild… Now how they got access to York, who’s to say.

Or maybe it ties into the cover page story and Germa 66/Caesar managed to get to York prior to the events of the Egghead Arc…

After meeting Vegapank:
Expectation: Devil fruit Lore, Poneyglyph, Ancient Weapons, Void Century, Lore piece..:steef:

Reality: Pedo gags, Yonko crew turning into a joke, Lame cheap hype tease, Revolt of a part of Vegapank when a buster call of the island is forthcoming, Baby Seraphims being more difficult than big shots, Kizaru taking more than 3 months to arrive at Egghead despite being a Light Logia. :laughmoji:

He got some solid theories that was frighteningly accurate.

Dude's analysis is top tier.
I think the issue is that he overestimates Oda, so he thinks there is a reason why Oda draws/writes some specific stuff. But turns out Oda didn't think much of it or retcons lmao.
Better than a lot of the JP theorists who predict everything based on chapter numbers

Sanji fans this is why I have issues with you

I told you all not to set your ceilings high. Instead you all told me that if sanji doesn't get this W by damaging s jimbe while in flame mode that he got an L.

Instead I told you to focus on the very very very very very very very very very very very small but decent moment. Now you all have no other choice but to focus on it forcibly.
I really don't have a problem, still a W nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.