Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Seraphims have genes of Giants as well then even without haki they are gonna be monsters.

Invulnerability of the Lunarians when flame on
When flame gets turned off their speed increases
Strength and size of the giants added to that
Their paramecia devil fruits and warlords combat abilities enhanced

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Kizaru is losing
The rest won't
Eeeeeeeh....maybe.
The Seraphims are ending up being taken by Saturn.
We will probably have Either Saturn or Kizaru shooting York in the back while she's confronting the SHs, and then he starts ordering them.
But idk if we have a nice setup for Luffy to fight Kizaru.
Who knows.

Considering the mental gymnastics sanjistans pull on a daily basis I think this is quite acceptable. Though, among the four known Seraphim S-Hawk, S-Snake, S-Bear and S-Shark, S-Shark probably IS the weakest. Unless, of course, Vegapunk adjusted them a to a specific 'power level' regardless of their fighting style.
Why would Vegapunk create the four if one was weaker than the others? Why not just create multiple snakes hawks or bears?

Why does the translation matter if the original is different?

Why you keep bringing up translation when I’m talking about the source as if a translation is better proof then untouched sources?
Hope you don't think fuji is a swordsmen , oda never called him that

also here's puck translation, I'll ask another translator
Not familiar with the ビキ (biki) sound and can't find anything on it but if I had to guess, given the context and the feel of the sound, it's prolly some variation of メキ (meki) *crack crack*. Try asking another translator to see what they think about it ^^

Eeeeeeeh....maybe.
The Seraphims are ending up being taken by Saturn.
We will probably have Either Saturn or Kizaru shooting York in the back while she's confronting the SHs, and then he starts ordering them.
But idk if we have a nice setup for Luffy to fight Kizaru.
Who knows.
I think Seraphims will get beaten but will be taken by York and Saturn.

York will use her expetize and all that battle experience they accumulated to grow up and adapt

Considering the mental gymnastics sanjistans pull on a daily basis I think this is quite acceptable. Though, among the four known Seraphim S-Hawk, S-Snake, S-Bear and S-Shark, S-Shark probably IS the weakest. Unless, of course, Vegapunk adjusted them a to a specific 'power level' regardless of their fighting style.
You know ur headcannon isn't a fact right ? :kobeha:
Vegapunk never hyped any specific one or said they mimick the original strength, but if u wanna scale them s-shark and s-bear are stronger and more durable being from a race that isn't human, on top of having a better fruit then s-hawk and s-snake.

Btw, with the Vegaclones being turned to Stone, I do wonder if it will be an "excuse" for Luffy to conveniently meet Hancock and she reverts them back.

Kinda curious to see if her power can counter S-Snake's.
We know if the user of that df changes the effect can't be reversed. But maybe since they are the same user one being a copy of the other that's possible, Hancock appearing in Elbaf or Luffy somehow traveling back.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We know if the user of that df changes the effect can't be reversed. But maybe since they are the same user one being a copy of the other that's possible, Hancock appearing in Elbaf or Luffy somehow traveling back.
I had the notion that Hancock was leaving Amazon Lily since they are vulnerable to attacks there and Rayleigh had to bluff against Teach to make him retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.