Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just Akainu" lmao he was ready to solo BB's whole crew at the end of pre-TS. If Kuma gets over the Red Line though it might be Akainu that gets in his way.

If the Egghead incident is going to wrap up in a day like the narrator implies then BB won't have time to do anything, but of course the balance of power could completely change after this depending on what Oda's cooking.
Or the Rev Army could pull up thinking that they can finally wipe out the Navy's base and their FA.
Either way Akainu wouldn't survive this one, even if he's a Top Tier he's still up against a Yonko and his crew and BB isn't gonna play around this time if he's serious about it.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE IMAGE WITHOUT THE TEXT.

A rundown of what this all could lead to:

1) Minimum Kizaru gets defeated

2) Seraphims are probably gonna be "defeated" to get up again later thanks to York, stronger tha on before from the battle they experienced and more growm up.

3) Saturn is gonna command them overwriting the command, only Gorosei will be able to command them from that point

4) In that case alongside Kizaru, Saturn might get defeated too as that purpose can serve other Gorosei too now. York will return with the Seraphims to Holyland after the end of the incident.

5) Grand Fleet involved, as they are hyped to take part in an incident in the future

6) Dragon and the revs appear and take the fighting ending the arc shorter, but idk how far it would take for a full force of Revolutionaries to assemble on egghead to fight against that force

It isn't. If it was there would be crystal clear panels showing it, instead of drawing panels of King getting wounds when his flame was turned off.

Not convincing considering the evidence, until proven otherwise Lunarians with their flames on are invulnerable to damage and King is Oda's dumbest character if he wont develop a proper rule as to why the fire gets turned off.
How much more crystal clear does it have to be when zoro says: why bother block my attacks I thought they did nothing to you??? unless you are scared of what I can do… we then we kings shocked face and he flies backwards to make room to launch his last attack. This chapter reinforces the notion that seraphim/king has no reason to cut off flame and yet king was the only one because he was afraid of adv coc we don’t need a attack connecting kings own actions proves the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.