Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Everyone in the same page with saturne are all fighter. Oda even draw saturne's scar. The Unstopable Force of this arc is saturne not kizaru. Honestly luffy fans are so lucky they fav about to fight the peak of WG and yet they find a reason to cry.

Everyone in the same page with saturne are all fighter. Oda even draw saturne's scar. The Unstopable Force of this arc is saturne not kizaru. Honestly luffy fans are so lucky they fav about to fight the peak of WG and yet they find a reason to cry.
Since doll is thers I really hope tashigi is there too but something tells me she stayed behind with the childrens
Sanjino has his hands full with S. Shark your dream still lives:myman: @Mr. Reloaded @kumae
Yes it would be a perfect callback
The only thing that left now is

Since doll is thers I really hope tashigi is there too but something tells me she stayed behind with the childrens

Yes it would be a perfect callback
The only thing that left now is
I think this war will also cause division in the marine i there arent already.
Post automatically merged:

He will get his chance flex against enormous fleet coming to egghead and even get reaction of shocked Kizaru:zosmug:
zoro wont use coc against s-hawk, I dont just see it.

Oda is building a big miment for it to happen.

kaku and lucci will see for themself how much luffy and zoro were holding back against them.

King of pirate
king of the world
king of hell

Oda created KOH styles to straight up tell the reader that he is as strong as any emperor.

also king of hell is metaphoric, the real meaning here is more something like shadow king or shadow emperor to parallel Rayleigh who is emperor level an work in the shadow of another emperor level.

Last edited:
Figure repainted

With the red lightning:crazwhat:
I think this war will also cause division in the marine i there arent already.

zoro wont use coc against s-hawk, I dont just see it.

Oda is building a big miment for it to happen.

kaku and lucci will see for themself how much luffy and zoro were holding back against them.

King of pirate
king of the world
king of hell

Oda created KOH styles to straight up tell the reader that he is as strong as any emperor.

also king of hell is metaphoric, the real meaning here is more something like shadow king or shadow emperor to parallel Rayleigh who is emperor level an work in the shadow of another emperor level.
I mean the meaning of King of hell is more deeper than people think and is related to his dream the literall translation was this "I'll do whatever it takes even if that means becoming King of hell so my name reach heavens"🥺
That's why this ussop gallery fanart

😢

Last edited:
Figure repainted

With the red lightning:crazwhat:

I mean the meaning of King of hell is more deeper than people think and is related to his dream the literall translation was this "I'll do whatever it takes even if that means becoming King of hell so my name reach heavens"🥺
That's why this ussop gallery fanart

😢
Zoro haters just want to make the line out as cringy with little meaning. It’s disappointing but expected.