Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After Sanji defeats seraphim Jimbei, what do you think he will do next? At first I thought he would have a Mr. Prince moment and take down the barrier around Egghead, but I could see him clashing/fighting with Kizaru. The latter depends on if Kizaru shows up by himself or with Saturn.
Right now he’s not set up to do anything unless he finds stella for Stussy after beating shark.

After Sanji defeats seraphim Jimbei, what do you think he will do next? At first I thought he would have a Mr. Prince moment and take down the barrier around Egghead, but I could see him clashing/fighting with Kizaru. The latter depends on if Kizaru shows up by himself or with Saturn.
We all want him to have a go at Kizaru!
Unfortunately, that should mean that 1) we need another admiral for Zoro (Fuji?) and someone super strong for Luffy (Saturn?).
Otherwise it's going to be Luffy vs Kizaru and Sanji might clash with some lesser marines.

Give me a Mr. Prince moment and I'll be happy for all time, I won't ask for anything else. I'll join the Red Cross, I'll give change to every homeless man I see, I'll call my distant aunt, I'll smile to strangers.....just give me this...

I doubt it. The only reason for evil Sanji to come about would be if Judge was here so that he can see and offer Sanji a role as his son now that the changes are happening for Sanji to reject him imo
Sanji now know to activate the exoskeleton alone and he can control that he even knowed that he has the exoskeleton on. Imagine germa 66 needs 22 years to learn the exoskeleton and they cant switch like sanji. In the last two chapter I understand that sanji can turn off his exoskeleton and can turn it on now after post queen fight. He is not in the same strenght as against queen. He is now on the same level as ben beckman
Post automatically merged:

Give me a Mr. Prince moment and I'll be happy for all time, I won't ask for anything else. I'll join the Red Cross, I'll give change to every homeless man I see, I'll call my distant aunt, I'll smile to strangers.....just give me this...
W sanjifan

For real man. Wano was the longest running arc in OP with extensive build-up and hype prior to its start. It makes sense of us fans to expect the greatest from each and every strawhat in such an arc. Oda however didn't deliver, not even close. Sanji was definetly underutilized(as were most of the strawhats) considering his capabilities. To not give us a bonafide Mr. Prince moment then was a crime.

However, perhaps I can grant Oda some benefit of doubt and suppose that Oda needed a situation where the strawhats were in critical, inescapable danger like the times in the past when Sanji moved in for the clutch. And perhaps that was never the case on Wano.

Egghead seems to provide tension more central to the One Piece storyline and potential danger more close to the Strawhats, situations in which Oda shines the most. Remember Sanji's line before he closed the Gates of Justice:

Marines, admirals, countless navy ships and even a Gorosei are incoming. The setup is there.

W sanjifan to W sanjifan communication

Last edited:
For real man. Wano was the longest running arc in OP with extensive build-up and hype prior to its start. It makes sense of us fans to expect the greatest from each and every strawhat in such an arc. Oda however didn't deliver, not even close. Sanji was definetly underutilized(as were most of the strawhats) considering his capabilities. To not give us a bonafide Mr. Prince moment then was a crime.

However, perhaps I can grant Oda some benefit of doubt and suppose that Oda needed a situation where the strawhats were in critical, inescapable danger like the times in the past when Sanji moved in for the clutch. And perhaps that was never the case on Wano.

Egghead seems to provide tension more central to the One Piece storyline and potential danger more close to the Strawhats, situations in which Oda shines the most. Remember Sanji's line before he closed the Gates of Justice:

Marines, admirals, countless navy ships and even a Gorosei are incoming. The setup is there.

W sanjifan to W sanjifan communication
its been a while since you post here, welcome back

also i think its a typo sanji fan community lol