Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I didn't picture this happening.

If Kidd survives, and I believe he might be the only survivor, we will witness how Moriah and Squardo became depressed and shells of their former selves.

We will see why Hawkins and Apoo surrendered to Kaido, why Doflamingo sweated bullets on the thought of having to fight Kaido.

This is what happens to a crew that fights a yonko without SHP plot armor (technically Luffy died against Kaido and the rest would soon have been wiped out/forced to surrender).

Because he didnt have to go all out. Same way all of kings serious attack was throwing a fire dragon rather than using his blade to cut.

Kid wasnt worthy of high diff shanks
Oh man is THAT gonna be the new narrative? Guess that fucking AKAINU and WHITEBEARD also didn't require him to go all out? Him using Gryphon, his explicitly named blade, in all combat interactions we have seen of Shanks, is all pure coincidence?

I know how much this community slanders kidd, but if multiple credible sources are saying the same thing then it has to be true atleast to some extent.
It's probably true, however I'm guessing Kid looks better than the spoilers suggest. At the very least, I think the move Shanks uses to take him out will be more impressive than Roger's slash, even if they are similar or have the same name.

Also, I'm guessing Kid and Killer will be hyped against Shanks's fleet. The spoilers even state Shanks is mad at him for injuring his subordinate captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.