Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Didn't Shanks and Mihawk fight when Shanks had like a 1B bounty?
Wasn't that revealed recently?

Also isn't the last battle of Shanks with Mihawk like more than a decade ago while Shanks became an emperor 6 years ago?
And regardless of how much his Bounty was, he was already a Top Tier.
Whitebeard wouldnt talk of "Legendary" battles that shook the grandline from King/Queen tier trash.

So you are a Mihawk fan? If Mihawk is stronger and a 100, what will Shanks b e?
Well at this point wouldn't care that much if who's stronger than who tbh. Shanks will always be more relevant than Mihawk because he's Oda's self innert who ties directly to the MC. I'm just happy with Zoro's Endgame's goal being up there in term of power.
I could always do with Mihawk being more relevant (maybe sometime down the road) but right now it's better to come to terms with reality.

At this point I'm convinced Oda will never speak about the Shanks/Mihawk thing ever beyond the WSS title thing;

It will be left to fans interpretation based on feats.

It might come down to who is stronger between the Zoro that will defeat Mihawk and the BB that will defeat Shanks

And regardless of how much his Bounty was, he was already a Top Tier.
Whitebeard wouldnt talk of "Legendary" battles that shook the grandline from King/Queen tier trash.
There's nothing that proves Shanks was a Top Tier then tbh. And i was talking Prime Prime anyways, like, at the peak of their power. They never met in those states and clashed.

He probably wanted to do it to Law too but law too popular that he decided to make that one a fight
Fans have been with Law longer plus in BM fight Law always look like one that did most work and his DF more broken .
Anyone that said other wise was not looking at that fight , so Oda gave him a few panels.
I expect to him KO but i wonder if he going to get wipe out like kid.

At this point I'm convinced Oda will never speak about the Shanks/Mihawk thing ever beyond the WSS title thing;

It will be left to fans interpretation based on feats.

It might come down to who is stronger between the Zoro that will defeat Mihawk and the BB that will defeat Shanks
He will let Shanks say a throwaway line that'll free him from the contenders list, just wait.

Not really. They haven't had any measuring up in strength during their primes. They're old rivals that battled in their non-prime state. Rivals like WB and Roger met each other during their prime and clashed. Shanks and Mihawk will never see each other again.
They don’t need to fight currently to know who’s superior when Oda uses the navy as a mouthpiece to say he’s a better swordsman than the red haired “emperor” not using “young” like they said with comparing Weevil to WB.

Oda’s been consistent with Shanks portrayal as a swordsman and I doubt he’ll shake things up now

Status
Not open for further replies.