Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And regardless of how much his Bounty was, he was already a Top Tier.
Whitebeard wouldnt talk of "Legendary" battles that shook the grandline from King/Queen tier trash.
I really don't understand why Mihawk became involved in the Kid L, Shanks and Mihawk are meant to be on extremely similar levels so even if Oda wanted to draw a Shanks win against him (which there is no reason for this matchup in current OP) it would still be an Akainu vs Aokiji end result and not a Kid ending.

Nothing says mihawk was on his prime to
When he made his blade black?
When he became the wss?
Which supports my point. Both fighters never met in their prime and clashed. There's no argument that confirms Shanks and Mihawk are currently as close as Whitebeard and Roger were in their primes. It's just a fan driven opinion.

lol

There’s no Roger/Whitebeard or Mihawk/Shanks for this era

Would’ve been nice though…
Things not going last long enough for that .
You can't have something like that when everyone getting so close to OP so fast .
Those thing took years but events of choas happen to fast for that sort of thing .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There's nothing that proves Shanks was a Top Tier then tbh. And i was talking Prime Prime anyways, like, at the peak of their power. They never met in those states and clashed.
The very fact that Whitebeard took note of their clashes & termed them Legendary is enough lol. I'm not gonna repeat this again.
This is insane portrayal, Whitebeard wouldn't go around giving such compliments to Commander tier garbage.

They dont need to clash in "Prime" states or whatever you mean by that.
Same growth rates, near equals, but Shanks "sacrifices" potential.... the writing is on the wall.

Which supports my point. Both fighters never met in their prime and clashed. There's no argument that confirms Shanks and Mihawk are currently as close as Whitebeard and Roger were in their primes. It's just a fan driven opinion.
Yes there it is by the author my guy
Multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.