Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk was superior to Shanks at the point of their last fight. Both were world renowned and that got both to the positions they acquired. It was the latest update they had about their contest of strength, but after that, nothing. Not saying the dynamic changed but more than a decade past and both grew independently from the other.
Blackbeard was able to scar 2 armed shanks something mihawk hasnt done. And that pre devil fruits
I don't see nobody sayin fruitless teach is comparable to shanks and mihawk tho
:memehm:

Also if we count the fish attack as a genuine feat wouldn't that mean mihawk would have likley lost his arm too?
:saturn:

Why are Mihawk and Shanks for some weird reason always equal since their last bout 13 years ago but somehow the guy that scarred Shanks without 2 fruits and 2 positions down is still not on his level according to the fandom even though both are destined to fight shortly in the series ?

That's what i call the writing is on the wall
@ConquistadoR those two are portrayed neck n neck based on the recent plots as well.
Blackbeard looking like shit.
He probably scarred Kidd Blackbeard

Shanks is still being mentioned in Mihawks emperor level bounty

Their data books are still calling each other rivals and that Mihawk > Shanks

Blackbeard is getting bitched by Law.

Mihawk > Shanks > Zoro > Blackbeard

Shanks > Dragon > Kaido > Sakazuki > Mihawk > Meme > Teach > Luffy > Kizaru > Kuzan > Fujitora = Beckman = Old Garp > Ryokugyu = Old Ray = Old Sengoku > Law = Kid >= Zoro
half-based, cuz Waido always #1. I am kidding ain‘t realistic anymore, but during the period of Wano arc he was the strongest character tho stronger than anyone you mentioned. now the cards are mixed (if we exclude Imu and the 5 Elder Stars)

I still would take Mom and Kaido out of this „equation“ since they are both „dead“ definitely AWOL

And?
What does that change?
That both didn't grow at the same rate and that nothing says they must be on equal footing now.

Because they are tied together in the narrative as Rivals.
They fought for years and didn't beat each other, now one is the WSS while the other is a Yonko.
Blackbeard is tied to Shanks as his main rival from the narrative. Mihawk was an old rival. Their rivalry is long a thing of the past.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why are Mihawk and Shanks for some weird reason always equal since their last bout 13 years ago but somehow the guy that scarred Shanks without 2 fruits and 2 positions down is still not on his level according to the fandom even though both are destined to fight shortly in the series ?

That's what i call the writing is on the wall
@ConquistadoR those two are portrayed neck n neck based on the recent plots as well.
Is 30 Broken Bones Zoro on Kaidou's level?

So Shanks first named move is a swordsmanship move :watchout:
Did anyone expect something other than a ACoC move ?
Plus Oda smart it same as roger move so we don't see nothing new lol .

That's why I am saying, the Kamusari Shanks used isn't the same as the one Roger used in the Oden flashback.

Kaido has multiple thunder baguas, Zoro has multiple sanzen sekai, Luffy has multiple pistol attacks. There's no reason to think that all the kamusari are the same and that the one Shanks used to 1 shot Kid is the same one that Roger used against Oden.

Most likely, Shanks used a stronger version of kamusari. This would spare Kid from total humiliation, not completely shit on kaido and BM, and give Shanks an impressive feat in the process.
This just make BM look bad for not using ACoC and also make Kid don't look as big as tank as people though since he took no ACoc hits in wano .

F

Feats shanks just one tapped someone who’s above vista lvl mihawk with muh black blade couldn’t even push vista
Feats and portryal also suggests that mihawk hasn't taken an L and hasn't fought seriously at all.

Story also shows that even though shanks gas all of these feats his bounty is still only 500million more than mihawk who has no interest in what shanks is interested in

Blackbeard looking like shit.
He probably scarred Kidd Blackbeard

Shanks is still being mentioned in Mihawks emperor level bounty

Their data books are still calling each other rivals and that Mihawk > Shanks

Blackbeard is getting bitched by Law.

Mihawk > Shanks > Zoro > Blackbeard
So basically because you want it like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.