Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just cheap writing. Oda just wanted to hype up Shanks. Whoever Shanks first on screen opponent was, was always going to get stomped just for shock value and hype. Unfortunately, it had to be Kidd.
You are technically correct, although the reality is a bit different.

Kidd stood no chance from the beginning. He got his ass high up after Big Mom stuff which wasn't concrete 1 vs 1 or even 2 vs 1.

Oda simply baited Kidd fans into believing he is among the big players.

This "New Generation" bullshit needs to be stopped.

Not everyone is/will be Luffy.

Blackbeards going get scurvy trying to drink that green seraphim blood
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In all honesty though this further adds to the reason why blackbeard has coby.

Coby commanded seraphim that were instructed by a vice admiral prior which means cobys authority supercedes some vice admirals in reference to the Seraphims.

If the seraphim s-snake is removed from egghead with no one able to command her (no vegapunk, or cp0, or gorosei etc) then the only one capable would be coby in that exact instance

out of prime oden tanked this attack from the PK
am just saying

Woden
:kata:
They have the whole black market
And Buggy protected countries after Doddy defeats
I'm pretty sure Crocodile has more subordinates than Daz and devil fruit users
Honestly it'd be pretty cool if crocodile gained a crew as strong as doflamingos during the timeskip
I never called characters like Big Mom swordsmen. I don't give a shit about her considering Oda has once again confirmed Shanks is a swordsman and he's stronger than Big Mom.

Keep coping about the only non-PK ambition in the manga to be called a kingly ambition though.
Never said you did

Doesn't change the fact that using a sword doesn't automatically mean you're a swordsman or qualified to be wss

Doesn't change the fact zoro will still be the wss by the end

Status
Not open for further replies.